Chapter 1 - The begining

Chapter 1 - The begining

A Chapter by Kimmy

I was 15 years and 7 months old when my mom died. My father died when I was still a baby. My mom remarried to some fat basterd when I was 8. After She passed I was left in his custody because I have basicly no other family. 3 months passed, I didnt really leave my room except for school and to make dinner. We will call my step father sam. Sam drank all the time. he got weird in the next month, things where always tense when around him. About a week before my 16th birthday he was passed out on the couch drunk. I know it wasnt right but i stoll the bottle he had and went in my room and drank it. a little bit later he came in my room grabbed my hair and lifted me up. I was pushed on the bed face down, and he spanked me. It lasted for what felt like forever, it hurt really bad, and the way he held my hair pushing my face in the pillow while i was trying to cry made it hard to breath and a very scarry experience. I had on the victoria secret sweatpants that say pink on them, i say this because they are very comfortable and decently thick pants. when he left the room i sat up shocked and crying. I got up and locked the door, then pulled my pants down and looked in the mirror. Despite the pants being a heavy thick sweatpants material i had hand prints from my lower back down to the back of my knees. At the time i figured he is very drunk, mom just past, and i did steal his alcohole. thinking back now i believe this is what started everything yet to come. 


© 2015 Kimmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds like this could be an interesting story. There are many grammatical mistakes. You should use spell check.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 13, 2015
Last Updated on November 13, 2015


Author

Kimmy
Kimmy

...., MI



About
Hi, My name is Kimmy, its really not but I would rather stay annonomys. I had some bad stuff happen to me that im currently still working through in councelling. writing about it is what has helpe.. more..

Writing