Chapter 4 - The Unspoken

Chapter 4 - The Unspoken

A Chapter by Kimmy

          This chapter is the main reason i want to tell my story. many rape survivors talk about there attacks, it help alot, but i want to talk about the subject most avoid. The subject that haunted me and almost destroyed me in the end. Im going to be very graphic about it because i feel it is important for other young women out there to know you are not alone.

           He tied me to the bed. Could hardly move. Vulnerable, Scared, Helpless. I just stared at the celing. He touched me every where while he performed oral on me. Stopping to laugh and explain to me how he knows i like it. However, Its a natural reaction of the body to prevent injury. Im no longer ashamed to admit it, Yes i did orgasam. and as i layed there i cried louder trying to cover it up so he wouldnt have the satisfaction of knowing. But it didnt work. After that happened it was to sensative and i couldnt not try and squirm away from him. He dug his hands into my thighs and held me in place... Yes i did orgasam again. In all honesty it happened about 4 times before he stopped. I was ashamed, humiliated, degraded, objectified, and disgraced. Even writing this now i have tears falling down my face. But I understand now that that was not my fault. Despite all of the things i had to hear because of it it was not my fault. Its very common amung survivers and although it is a hard blow to take its not the end of the world. and sure as hell not our fault. 

 



© 2015 Kimmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on November 13, 2015
Last Updated on November 13, 2015


Author

Kimmy
Kimmy

...., MI



About
Hi, My name is Kimmy, its really not but I would rather stay annonomys. I had some bad stuff happen to me that im currently still working through in councelling. writing about it is what has helpe.. more..

Writing