5 Tips for Beginners to Read Tarot Cards

5 Tips for Beginners to Read Tarot Cards

A Story by kingjoe
"

A lot of people make the mistake of reading dozens of books on the Tarot reading. They read so much content on this particular subject of Tarot reading that they even cannot memorize the meaning.

"

If you are reading this article, it means that you want to learn some tips about how to read direct cards?





































Keep it Simple


When you are a beginner, it is imperative on your part to keep it simple. On the other hand, it is quite easy to get lost in the complex system of the Tarot cards. There are too many things to learn and if you will try to learn them all at once, you will find yourself overwhelmed by its complexities. Make it a rule to stick to simple spreads and try to get simple meanings using simple techniques. When you will find that you can easily read the meaning, this will grow your confidence and you can move on to the next stage.


Make a Personal Connection with the Tarot


A lot of people make the mistake of reading dozens of books on the Tarot reading. They read so much content on this particular subject of Tarot reading that they even cannot memorize the meaning. If you will try to fill your mind with too much information at once, you will forget all the meanings. Moreover, if you will emphasize on learning the meaning you cannot make an intuitive connection with the cards.


If you will try to make a personal connection with the Tarot cards, then you will find your intuitive insights will increase commendably. You can take everyday examples of the Tarot card like which card describes your present day? Which tarot card represents your friend?


A Tarot Card a Day


You can make a personal connection with the Tarot cards by drawing a card a day. By drawing a single card a day, you will also come to know that what energy you need to focus? Ask the Tarot that what you are going to experience today? And in the evening, you can find out what happened throughout the day. Over the period of time your experiences with the tarot cards will grow and you will be able to read them perfectly.


Picture in the Card


The easiest way to understand the Astrology Planets In signs and meaning of a Tarot card is by understanding the picture? What is happening in that picture? What is the reason of that happening? If your tarot card is telling some story, then what is the moral of that story?

After this you can relate it to your experience. By reading the cards in this way do you don’t have to memorize the meanings of the cards and you can tell the meaning by seeing the picture.


Intuition


As a beginner, you may find it difficult to understand Astrology Planets in Signs and when to tune in to your intuition and when to not? Many experienced card reader’s advice to keep the tarot card in front of you and try to get a meaning of that particular card. It doesn’t matter even if your meaning is different from the book. This way you are connecting your intuition to read the card which is more important. Soon by practicing this, you will become proficient in reading the cards by your intuition.

 

© 2015 kingjoe


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on July 9, 2015
Last Updated on July 9, 2015
Tags: Astrology Planets in Signs, astrology, signs