How it all happened

How it all happened

A Story by Cristina
"

This story... just makes me sad.

"

I guess the right way to tell this story is to somehow mention how it all started. 


It was winter and I was lost. I was the lost little child that didn't know anything about anything and you, you kinda liked me. We went to museums, we went to concerts, we went drinking and all my dating rules got broken. It was this special connection you said. And indeed it was. We somehow managed to turn some shallow dates into the best moments of our lives and soon I said: he is the one. 


I was happy, I was so happy and today I am scared I will not find, not live a better moment than these few ones I got with you. 


Slowly you started forgetting little things at my place and I soon got to have one of your shirts in my wardrobe, and one of your coats on my hanger. 


Slowly you started being here more time, loving me more time.


Slowly you started being somewhere else, while being here.


It was winter and I was with you, but alone. The truth is I don't know how it all happened. Maybe it was that fight or maybe it was nothing. We started drifting and we lost each other, and it's really sad. I am sad.


Now there's no shirt and there's no coat, because there was this day you took them, it was cold.


This other day I was to a museum, then drinking, then came home and now, somehow another jacket rests on my hanger. 


Our love was perfect, but we never quite found our song. I am sad. You hated love songs anyway. 

© 2014 Cristina


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

That is sad, and well written. This how it happens, slowly the person becomes part of your life, and you almost don't even notice that they have. And then it starts to drift apart until they no longer are a part of you any more.
Beautiful story Cristina

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cristina

9 Years Ago

thank you!



Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
DrD
Melancholy but well formed with sequence and concept faithful to the story. I liked it.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Cristina

9 Years Ago

Thank you.
That is sad, and well written. This how it happens, slowly the person becomes part of your life, and you almost don't even notice that they have. And then it starts to drift apart until they no longer are a part of you any more.
Beautiful story Cristina

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cristina

9 Years Ago

thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 19, 2014
Last Updated on May 19, 2014
Tags: love, loneliness, heartbreak, sadness, fragments

Author

Cristina
Cristina

Austria



About
I first started writing a while ago, as I was unable to sleep at night and I decided to start publishing little stories on Tumblr. There is not much to say, what I write started as a mini journal and .. more..

Writing
The One The One

A Story by Cristina


The heart The heart

A Story by Cristina