Flashbacks

Flashbacks

A Story by Spencer

A night full of nothing but love. Kisses given and hours of simple cuddling. All of a sudden, things get intense. We kiss, and she touches me in ways a had never imagined would feel so good. A trembling hand goes up my shirt, under the fabric and gently touches my skin. Fingers finding all the right places to make me shiver with pleasure, trailing up to my bra. "Do it." I whisper. More of a beg than anything. I want this. I want her to touch me. I want my true love to be my first and last. I pull her on top of me and shove my hands in her back pockets, pulling her into me. She lets out a soft moan, barely audible. It's one of the sweetest sounds I've ever heard. Hearts beat faster as our breathing quickens. She flips us over and I sit up, my legs around her. She starts to pull at my shirt, "Take it off" she orders with a devious smile. I tear the piece of clothing off faster than I ever have before. We can hear people upstairs, but we don't care. We are caught in the moment of want and love. Kisses become harder, gentle touches become scratches. Her shirt comes off and she pulls at my hair as I kiss her neck. She exhales, trying her hardest not to moan, only a quiet noise coming out. "You like that?" I chuckle as I continue, harder than I had before. "Be careful." she begs, but it is too late for that. I can't be careful. I am caught up and so is she. As things start to slow down, she lays in my arms and whispers, "I love you." I smile at her and say "I love you too" as she gently runs her fingers along my side. "You are the love of my life" she grins and I begin to cry because I realize that this is all a memory. She no longer loves me. She loves him. And I am all alone...

© 2015 Spencer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

As a closeted bisexual this rips at old wounds... I know what you're feeling. Beautiful though

Posted 7 Years Ago


You've done a great job with this. You write unhinderedly and it nearly felt like I was there in the moment. Overall, good work, keep going!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 11, 2015
Last Updated on August 11, 2015

Author

Spencer
Spencer

IL



About
I'm a new writer so I would love to hear your advice! more..

Writing
Depression Depression

A Poem by Spencer