Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

A Chapter by KJVollaro
"

Kevin reacts to Giulia's attempted escape

"

 

Kevin said nothing as he descended the steps.  Giulia became more panicked by his lack of taunting.  She had learned to tell by his voice how agitated he was.  Considering her attempts at escape, which had obviously aroused his attention, his silence became brutally frightening.  She closed her eyes, trying to stop herself from crying.  When she heard him come around the corner into her space, she dared to open them.  She could taste the salt from her tears as they dripped down her cheeks and into the corners of her mouth.  She noticed he was carrying a small toolbox in his right hand.  He never even looked at her as he gently placed the box on the end table and began to sort through it.  Through her watering eyes, she was able to make out some of the objects that he was removing.  First, he placed a roll of duct tape on the edge of the table.  Then, after sifting through the box for what seemed like hours, he retrieved a spool of twine, a dumbbell, a wire coat hanger, a roll of ribbon, and a length of braided rope much like the one he had used to suspend her from the ceiling.

 

Kevin picked up the duct tape and approached her slowly.  Still saying nothing, he reached back and slapped her first with his palm, then with the back of his hand.  Giulia could feel the blood rush to both her cheeks, the sting reaching all the way to her temples.  He then untied the gag from behind her head, crumpled the cloth into a ball and jammed it into her mouth.  She tried to bite down on his hand, but he was far too quick about it.  By the time she tried to clench her teeth down, the gag was in place, keeping her mouth partially open.  He unrolled a long strip of the silver tape and wrapped it around her head twice.  She could feel it pressing over her lips, completely covering both her ears and tightly stretching around the back of her head, pulling her hair.  It felt like the tape was fastened directly to her scalp.  He had wrapped it so tightly that her cheeks sunk in from the pressure, forcing the gag farther back in her mouth and dangerously close to obstructing her airway. 

 

Giulia forced herself to stop crying.  The mucus building in her nose was making it difficult to breathe.  She sniffled repeatedly, trying to get as much air in as she could.  She could feel the discharge from her sinus coating the back of her throat, dripping down to her already queasy stomach.  Kevin stepped back for a moment, admiring his work so far.  She could tell from his grin that he was by no means finished. 

 

Taking the rope from the table, Kevin turned back to Giulia and knelt just in front of her.  She kicked her legs wildly, connecting once with his right shoulder.  He started to laugh, almost demonically.  He wrapped his arms around both her legs.  Once he had her legs comfortably restrained, he held them with one arm and picked up the rope.  He began to knot the rope around her right thigh, just above her kneecap.  Letting the length of it dangle from her bare leg, he retrieved the dumbbell from the table.  From the size of it, it looked to be at least 25 pounds.  He tightly wrapped the rope a few times around the handle of the weight, and bound the other end of the rope around her left leg.  The weight dangled between her legs, putting more pressure on her bloodied wrists and making it near impossible to move her weakened, aching legs.  After a couple of minutes, Giulia felt an entirely new pain.  She closed her eyes and tried to wince.  The weight of the dumbbell was pulling down on the rope tightly binding her legs.  Gravity forced the knots lower, pushing down heavily on her kneecaps.  It felt as if her knees were going to detach and slither down her shins.

 

When she again opened her eyes, she saw Kevin approaching with the ribbon.  It was light blue and about two inches thick.  He pulled it across her torso, covering her exposed n*****s.  Holding the ribbon in place, he spun her around so her back was facing him.  He tied it in place behind her, pulling so tightly that her breasts bulged out over and under the ribbon.  She looked down and could easily make out the shapes of her areolas showing through it.  Kevin snatched the roll of twine from the table and tied off two strands similarly around her back, one just above and one just below her bulging breasts.  He moved the tightened twine into place, squeezing each swell into two separate humps.  Her breasts had become so disfigured by the pressure that the sections she could still see started to resemble eight swollen red udders.  

 

Giulia remained hanging with her back to Kevin.  Wrenching her head around as far as she could, she saw him reach for the coat hanger.  He pulled the bottom of the hanger down from the center, shaping it into a switch.  She started to cry again, not able to hold it back any longer.  Her face was sore.  She couldn’t breathe through her taped and choked mouth.  Fluid coated her nose and the back of her throat.  Her breasts swelled, reddened and ached, screaming to be released.  Her knees pulled ever lower, excruciatingly threatening to rip from her tendons.  The pressure on her wrists, already severely sliced open, scabbed, and opened again, caused her unbearable pain.  Blood flowed freely down both her arms and across her chest, staining the light blue ribbon a deep shade of purple.  Kevin swung his arm back and began flogging the backs of her thighs with the hanger.  Giulia could feel her flesh tear and start to separate.  He continued swatting her for several minutes, too often striking spots that had already ripped open.  The unbearable agony was unlike anything she had ever felt.  The last thought Giulia had before passing out from the pain was how completely she regretted trying to get away.  When Kevin finally stopped beating her, noticing the blood covering the rope, twine and ribbon, he turned to her unconscious body and spoke for the first time.  “When rope and twine get wet, they have a tendency to constrict as they dry.  You’d better hope you keep bleeding.”

 

 

 

 



© 2008 KJVollaro


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So dark and freakin' evil! This is a great snippet, but it should come into play before Glen spies Kevin getting back into his car, elsewise it seems like a whole day has passed since Giulia trying to escape adn Kevin going into the basement.
Still....gruesome and monsterous! You have to respect the darkness you've given Kevin. The dude is a monster! Great job.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

381 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 5, 2008
Last Updated on March 14, 2008


Author

KJVollaro
KJVollaro

Warren, RI



About
A man has an idea. It's not an idea that will change the world, but if it can change just one soul, when accomplished, it will all have been worthwhile. Everyday literate people read. It makes no diff.. more..

Writing