A heart in two

A heart in two

A Poem by Kenna Marie

A snagged branch I was when you brushed your shoulder against me.

Chills and goosebumps, you rewind to when I caught you by the edge of your torn up plain white tee.

I wrestle with the wind, for the breeze seems not to hit me. It leads me to the tree. Your forbidden fruit for me to only see, not touch.

I'm at my wits end with your trust.

Yet, it is a must that I can breathe without the touch of a man. Who would've have thought it'd be you to let go of my hand?

© 2016 Kenna Marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey, I can't read all of this! I like what I can read, but I can't read it all! Am I the only one? All the sentences are cut off!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Yes, something didn't copy right into here... The imagery of the weather here I loveee... but, I cannot read the whole thing. You will have to paste it again maybe with a smaller font so we can see the entire stanzas... Would be nice to see the entire piece, it looks good so far..


Posted 7 Years Ago


Lovely poem!
Keep up the great work!

Posted 7 Years Ago


is there a way that this could be fixed?

Posted 7 Years Ago


It is Impossible to read this.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

476 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 18, 2016
Last Updated on August 18, 2016

Author

Kenna Marie
Kenna Marie

About
Hello! I'm a high school student. I use a lot of my time dedicated to writing poetry, short stories etc. Art is my passion, consisting of but not limited to...musical, creative and performance. I'm a.. more..

Writing
Hunted Hunted

A Poem by Kenna Marie