Everything About Kohi Click Test

Everything About Kohi Click Test

A Story by Kohi Click Test
"

Kohi Click Test is an online program that measures clicking speed. It helps users improve their CPS by practicing fast clicking.

"




Test your clicking speed now with the Kohi Click Test! You can start the test by clicking on the big blue button and keep clicking it as fast as you can for 10 seconds. This will provide you with your CPS score.

Would you like to learn more about the Kohi speed test?


Check out the details, steps, and how this test can help you improve your mouse clicking speed.



Table of content


  1. What is the Kohi Click Test?
  2. Steps to take Kohi Click Test
  3. Clicking Methods You can Use
    1. Regular Clicking
    2. Butterfly Clicking
    3. Drag Clicking
    4. Jitter Clicking
  4. How Kohi Click Test can help Improve CPS?
  5. Other Alternatives of Kohi Click Test


What is a Kohi Click Test?


Kohi Click Test is an online program that measures clicking speed. It helps users improve their CPS by practicing fast clicking. A player has a time limit of 10 seconds to click the button as many times as they can. The score is determined by how many clicks per second are made.


The Kohi test was first featured on a Kohi Minecraft server called Kohi, which gave it its name. A player who clicks faster wins the battle. Player vs Player (PvP) games introduced this feature.


This was the first test of its kind that made it simple for players to practice fast clicking without worrying about getting killed by their opponent or losing the game.


The Kohi server eventually became part of Badlion, another PvP server for popular games. But even after it merged, players still love and demand to play the Kohi Click Test.




Steps to take Kohi CPS Test






See below for instructions on how to take the Kohi cps test to improve your mouse click speed.


  1. Visit kohiclicktest.net/ from your browser.
  2. From the header menu, click Kohi Click Test.
  3. Upon opening the page, you will find a 'Click Here' button. Simply click on this to take the test.
  4. When you click the button, it will begin counting the number of clicks you make.
  5. The test has a time limit of 10 seconds. You can check the remaining time on the timer below the button.
  6. Press the button again and again until the timer reaches 10 seconds.
  7. After the test has been completed, the results will appear in Kohi CPS (clicks per second).

The purpose of this test was to allow players to practice clicking fast so that they can then apply that speed in games like Minecraft. As a result, there are no limitations on the test.


By clicking on the 'Restart' button, you can take the test as many times as you like.




Clicking Methods You can Use


Here is a list of the clicking methods you can use during this test.


Regular Clicking


The most common way to click is by using the index finger on the left mouse button. Simple, isn't it? The answer is yes, and that's why it isn't considered an efficient way to play games.


Normally, you can achieve a maximum click speed of around 6 CPS with regular clicking. Even so, some players prefer to click regularly and perform well in games.



Butterfly Clicking


When taking the Kohi test, you can use the Butterfly clicking technique. It involves clicking the same mouse button with the index finger and middle finger.


Just like the butterfly wings, both fingers must be used in alternation to click. It instantly doubles your CPS, but you need to practice it a few times before you master it.



Jitter Clicking


Jitter clicking is another way to click that will help you perform better on the test. By using this method, you can easily score 10-14 CPS.

This is a highly advanced method and may not be suitable for beginners.




The 6 tips to kohi clicking faster



  1. You should keep your hand relaxed.
  2. Your muscles shouldn't be tense.
  3. You should use a claw grip.
  4. Keep your palm on the table so you can click with stability.
  5. Make your hand twitch rapidly up and down on the button as you flex your clicking arm.
  6. Using two fingers will also help you click faster.




How Kohi Click Test can help Improve CPS?






In several games, such as Minecraft PvP (also in FPS games), click speed is very important. The one who can press more easily will have a better chance. It's only through practice that we develop skills. In this case, the Kohi click test practice is of assistance!


Every time you take the CPS exam, you receive your score. Keep this score in mind and strive to beat it next time. Repeat the process until you have a minimum of 8-10 clicks per second. Training for such speed should take about 1-2 hours a day.

Don't stop until your Kohi CPS reaches 8-10!


If you want to boost your speed, even more, use the advanced clicking methods that I have explained above. If you're interested in becoming a professional player in PvP and FPS games, aim for 10-14 CPS.


Use the Kohi clicker to train and defeat those rivals in battle (your victory is waiting for you!)




FAQ



What is Kohi clicking?

The Kohi clicking test or click speed test lets you know how many clicks you can make in a second using your computer mouse or laptop mouse pad. It is also called a click-per-second test, which represents how many clicks you can make in a second.



What is the fastest someone has ever clicked?

15.4 clicks per second is the world record for most clicks in 5 seconds.



What happens when you jitter click too much?

In MC, there is no limit to how many clicks can be registered, but there is that immunity thing. If you move your hand too much, jittering can lead to carpal tunnel, and it can also result in arthritis later on. It also hurts your hand a bit after a while.



Why does jitter click?

Clicking the mouse as fast as you can is called jitter clicking, and usually, it's done with an index finger. Performing butterfly clicking involves clicking your mouse as fast as you can with two fingers, usually your index finger and middle finger, which gives you more clicks per second.



How many times can you click per second?

Clicking speed averages 8 - 10 clicks per second for most players. How can you click faster? Clicking in Minecraft is made faster by using the Jitter Click technique. You can use the same technique to improve your CPS Counter score as well.




Conclusion


The Kohi clicker test measures the number of times a mouse button is pressed in a given period of time. By practicing the kohi click test, gamers can improve their clicking skills.


Gamers who practice regularly can achieve high scores in their favorite games. It is important to be careful as excessive aggressive practice can result in injuries to the hands, wrists, and fingers.

© 2022 Kohi Click Test


Author's Note

Kohi Click Test

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on February 15, 2022
Last Updated on July 19, 2022
Tags: Kohi Click Test, kohi minecraft, kohi cps test, click tester kohi

Author

Kohi Click Test
Kohi Click Test

About
Kohi Click Test is an online program that measures clicking speed. It helps users improve their CPS by practicing fast clicking. more..