The Teacher Who Saved Their Lives

The Teacher Who Saved Their Lives

A Story by Khadija

One week before school: 9 p.m.

 

As the beautiful drow girl took all of him in her mouth his cellphone decided to ring. He silently cursed and motioned for her to stop. She pouted cutely and settled on licking the tip like an ice cream cone. He groaned as he glanced at the caller id before answering it.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hey Mike! I miss you. I thought you said you were going to help me study?"

 

"I already told you I couldn't. Why can't you just be satified with that answer?"

 

"Yeah you did tell me that but you never gave me a reason. I'm starting to think you don't even want to be with me anymore."

 

That's part of the reason. He thought in his head.

 

Mike sighed. "Can't we just talk some other time?"

"Sure," said the voice of the one person he loved more that anything. It sounded sad and in turn made Mike feel like s**t.

 

Before he could apologize though he heard the line go dead. He looked down at the girl ready to do anything to please him. A question was in her eyes. He nodded silently and she smirked before continuing.

***********************

Liam groan as he continued to slam into the young boy. What the hell is wrong with Mike? Who wouldn't want a fine peice of a*s like Sam? He shook away the thoughts before touching the boys aching member. He grinned when he heard Sam gasped in pleasure.

 

He nipped at his ear and continued to touch his young w***e in all the right places. He whispered dirty things in his ear before hearing Sam scream in pleasure, cumming all over Liam's clean bed sheets. He made 3 short thrust before cumming soon after.

 

He rolled over with Sam's back touching his chest. The young boy's hair tickled his cheek. He moved it to the side and suck on his neck lightly. The young boy pushed him away a little bit to catch his breathe and to stop the over load of pleasure.

 

"Please stop," he whispered. "It feels too good."

 

Liam laughed. "You are too cute. Isn't that the reason you came over though?"

 

Sam glared at his side lover. "If I remember correctly it was you who called me."

 

Liam laughed once more. "True. But it was you who accepted the invitation."

 

Liam smirked as Sam's faced heated up.

 

"Whatever," he muttered as he collected his clothing.

 

Liam frowned. Even he though he used Sam to the fullest of his sexual ability that didn't mean he didn't care. He pulled on clean boxers and jeans. He followed Sam to the kitchen which was to big for a 5 bedroom house in his opinion.

 

He watched as Sam pulled a 4 layer chocolate cake and cut an extremely thick slice. He also poured a cup of coffee and pulled out vanilla ice cream. While the high elf ate Liam was tempted to pull him back to bed but thought better of it.

 

He walked behind the young boy and wrapped his arms around him. Liam's thought shifted back to when he introduced Mike and Sam. Until sophmore year he regretted that decision. Mostly because Mike treated Sam like s**t and fucked around with both guys and girls.

The rest of the gang knew what Mike did and that Liam and Sam had something going on but no one ever said anything. It really wasn't their place. For that Liam was glad.

******************

Vanessa continued to push away her boyfriend. Aftering having sex with Mike she really wasn't in the mood for anyone else. The sad fact was that she continued to f**k him and literally got nothing in return but good sex. It irritated her that he always threw lies to her and she believed him. She always asked her self if it was worth it. Was it worth it to sleep with your best friend's boyfriend knowing he'll never leave him; not even for you? Was it worth it knowing and having to accept the fact that all of her friends were going to end up hurting each other?

 

She glanced at Ricky and back out the window. Sighing as he motioned for her to take off her clothes she nodded inside her head. Yes, it was worth it. Definitely worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

© 2012 Khadija


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on September 6, 2012
Last Updated on September 6, 2012
Tags: sex, drugs, relationship, problems

Author

Khadija
Khadija

Saint Louis, MO