Cognition

Cognition

A Poem by Deeper La'jik
"

Stream of conscious writing. One of my favorite types among many others. I personally found this one to be very a elliptic and kryptic atmosphere.

"

The configuration of inner and outer stimuli - thoughts of Zillas and monsters feasting on the yummiest brain parts and this black rocking chair that I’m sitting in feels so warm and comfy.

Creek


Creep


Leak

Reshaping the cast of mental constitution and time-carved personality " faulty syntax and perceptual distortions advanced by cognitive errors warped self in a tight bond made of iron lace. A bundle of neurons are firing and wiring together, endlessly, in a tangled mess. THE INVASION OF MENTAL OBJECTS! It’s like a jungle in this heaven of invention " a war in deep space. But the roots of joy in the brain lay in the practice of discipline. Discipline means unbinding the bonds of this condition called suffering. Vistas of sun storms and electromagnetic pulses are your hopes and nirvana. Everywhere you look, you will see your reflection but where is your eternal identity? Where illusions begin and reality ends it’s hard to tell.

 

© 2013 Deeper La'jik


Author's Note

Deeper La'jik
Found this fun to write. Tell me what ya think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not bad. I personally despise train-of-consciousness works and prose poetry, so believe me when I say that this is really not my cup of tea, but it's hard to overlook the fact that this is obviously well-written.

Posted 11 Years Ago


:) it looks new to me, but i like the the story progression, keep writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2013
Last Updated on April 5, 2013

Author

Deeper La'jik
Deeper La'jik

NewYork, NY



About
Experimental more..

Writing