Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by kotnseries

The more i ran the more i paniced. What was going to happen once i turned around and faced who was chancing me? I knew this was a dream but it seemed so real. Next thing i saw was a flash of red hair and green eyes begging to be saved from something or someone. I knew who it was the moment i saw her eyes. It was my sister. Shaunee. Before i could help her with anything the attacker who has tooken her took a knife to my throat. I was majorly scared now. At that same moment i woke up from this horrible dream to find Shaunee screaming. I rushed right over to her and thats when she stopped screaming.

"Shaunee are you there?" I asked.

She didnt do anything just shuffel.  I went to our parents room to find no one in the room. It was normal that they wern't here alot. What was i able to do? They had so much buisness to deal with. As i was leaving the room i saw my reflection in the mirror. Wow did i look bad. My dark long brown hair an honest mess and my blue eyes dull from no sleep. These nightmares keep me from gettting any actually sleep and then Shaunee screaming all the time in the middel of night so doesn't help. I went downstairs to go get some breakfeast. When  I got the cereal down i heard alot of noise coming from upstairs. It was normal i think shes been having nightmares or something. But just to make sure she doesnt go crazy on m like one of the other times. So i got my cell phone and called jack. Jack was one of the guys i knew. He has a twin brother. They both are really hott but i like jack better then josh.

"Hello?" It was jack.

"hey do you mind coming over ?"

"No not at all."

Once jack came over we did what we usually do when im afraid Shaunee might go crazy on me again. We watched tv. He sat on the couch with me but he stayed close to the stairs. Next thing i know we hear screaming from upstairs and alot of moving. He ran upstairs and i followed him. She never acted this bad.

 



© 2010 kotnseries


Author's Note

kotnseries
ignor gramer and spelling problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on March 4, 2010
Last Updated on March 4, 2010
Tags: chapter, romance, death, impact


Author

kotnseries
kotnseries

New York, United States Minor Outlying Islands



Writing