a review of foot note to youth..........

a review of foot note to youth..........

A Story by carmz
"

its something to reflect on..........

"
footnote to youth by JOSE GARCIA VILLA


its about the situation of the present life of teenagers today.Where in an event was happened 3 times or more in different times. It shows that what our parents keep us out from, was the same things their parents also do...
sometimes life can be cruel...but the cruelness of it gives us lessons where in we can reflect on and learn on..
we may be the one making our path in life but the is always someone above guiding us and look over us....
choices are in our hand yet we are only given a chance to pick one from them...
lets be rational enough yet with the help of our hearts....
making a choice with the use of the heart alone is useless as well as with the mind....we can have so much regrets over it..
but if we use our mind plus our heart its a perfect decision..
parents always thinks the best way for their children ....when can we appreciate them?

as a daughter its difficult to follow their orders sometimes i feel I'm not loved by them yet as i have read this article... i had so much things to think over..which only my parents and the parents out there can give the answer..............

© 2011 carmz


Author's Note

carmz
.....LIKE IT or not...........hehehehe

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The problem with the most of us. We don't listen. We must like to learn by trial and error. I have four children. I tell them boy and girl both. Go out in pairs. Never alone. Never drink a drink given not watched being made. Please be careful. Youth is for a short time. You need to enjoy life and not be afraid. As my Grandmother told me." Have fun and be careful. " Some wisdom of life is common sense. We need to use common sense in all we do. Your questions and concern of your parent is part of rowing up. We love and protect the one's we love.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 4 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

8243 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 7, 2010
Last Updated on June 8, 2011

Author

carmz
carmz

albay



About
hhmmmmmmmmmm lets compare it with a book cover you cant judge a book by just browsing its cover,you'll have to read or even try to scan the pages,,,,,,,,,i must say it is much better to know me perso.. more..

Writing
la kismet la kismet

A Poem by carmz


the incounter the incounter

A Story by carmz


only if only if

A Poem by carmz