Come Save (A Cut for Me, A Cut for You)

Come Save (A Cut for Me, A Cut for You)

A Story by LivingHope.
"

This is for my NEHS application! Reviews needed! *Inspired by the song Come Save by Sarah Reeves*

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of Come Save (A Cut for Me, A Cut for You).



Adriel lay in her bed, the satin sheets tangled between her legs. Salty tears slid down the sides of her face as she cried. Depression hurt. The feeling of agony was like a knife twisting in her gut as she tried to push the thoughts away; thoughts that could ruin her. She'd promised herself that she wouldn't slip up adn that she wouldn't let anybody find out that anything was wrong. But, the new boy in her AP Calculas class had noticed. Adriel had left class early to escape his calculating eyes and probing questions.

And that was the end of her secret.

"Listen... I was wondering. Are you busy Thursday night?" he asked, catching her at the end of class. Adriel hesitated, looking around him at the other students leaving the classroom.

"I have work from three to eight." she answered.

"I was thinking that maybe we could go get some dinner? At the diner?" he said it as if he wasn't sure if that was where he wanted to go.

© 2009 LivingHope.




Reviews

This is an amazing story!
At first I thought it was going to be quite a sad, upsetting story
yet it was actually quite uplifting.
Excellent write!
-Elissa :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Good story, a short story with an uplifting moral. I liked it.

Thanks for posting.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I really enjoyed this story.
It is very uplifting and written well.


Posted 14 Years Ago


That was a really good story. I could really relate to it. Great job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I finally finished it! The time and date is:: 17.31pm on 4/23/09! YAY! Now for the editing portion!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1 View
Added on April 23, 2009
Last Updated on April 23, 2009

Author

LivingHope.
LivingHope.

About
Hello! I'm Stewie, which is my basketball nickname. I'm a 15 year old girl and I have been writing since I was 10. I love reading and writing. I play basketball almost year round. When I write, I usua.. more..

Writing