Pikes curiosity

Pikes curiosity

A Chapter by Krista

"Now I have told you my tale my love, ask your questions I know you have many and then you can make your choice," Sam says.
After thinking for a minute about her story and the little I knew about vampires, I had so many questions running through my head but thr main one what did she mean by choice? I let my curiosity run my questions and asked " What do you mean by choice?".
Samantha laughed quietly before answering with a smile showing her fangs "Well my turning you into a vampire my love. What other choice do you have anymore?"
I just stand there for a minute staring in shock realizing now she brought me here to turn me. " Y-you brought me here to turn me didn't you?" I barely manage to get out.
"I'd rather say save you. You were miserable. I didn't realize how lucky I was when my creator turned me or shall I say saved me. You must have other questions tho ask ," Samantha says sweetly.
"I-I do. How old are you? And do you have to um..." I paused trying figure out how to ask about her feeding habits. Did they even eat regular food?
As if reading my mind she answered all of them. "I've been told it's rude to ask a woman her age but I shall answer. I am a mere century old a fledgling yet to some. I assume you were trying to ask about feeding habits. I don't feed every night and I can eat but food is not a need nor does it give me pleasure. Any other questions my love," Samantha said with a hint of amusement in her voice.
"Yes you never told me before how you found me or knew everything you did. I want to know. I had been dreaming about you for months," I said blurting out the first questions I could think of.
"I was just walking around one night about 5 months back and heard loud shouting and stopped and listened. I haven't cried in over a century before I was turned but for a minute I felt like I was back in the house I grew up in. When I snapped out of it I knew I had to save you. I started walking by every night watching you when I could hoped you were going to try ans escape like I did and I knew I could help.
The dreams were my doing as well. I didn't want you to be afraid when the time came amd we met . I wanted you to trust me and feel safe." Samantha said solemnly.

"You wanted to help me and you did. It grows late and I'm tired is there a bed and a place I may shower Samantha?" I ask needing time to think.
"Yes of course there is. There through the two doors right there and the bathroom is connected towels set up. I must rest for the day soon. Can you await my waking at night before leaving Pike please? And it gives you the day to think about me turning you. You can explore anywhere you'd like," Sam said hoping he would.
"I'll stay the night and day and I'll give you my decision when you wake tomorrow at sunset I'm assuming?" I said from the little I know of vampires.
"Thank you and yes it is sunset i rise. I promise you are safe here and there is a kitchen and food fresh never been used before," She said with relief in her voice.


© 2022 Krista


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

25 Views
Added on December 4, 2022
Last Updated on December 4, 2022


Author

Krista
Krista

PA



About
My name is Krista. I'm 27 years old. I have an eating disorder and am a cutter. I'm also depressed most of the time a very negative out look on life. more..

Writing
Falling Falling

A Poem by Krista


The End The End

A Poem by Krista