Short story-Ramu tea stall

Short story-Ramu tea stall

A Story by kumars
"

this story is based on my personal experience. which is true.

"

Short story,

Like another day, this was halt around one small shop by the corner of twisted road. Hardly two scooter at same time pass by coming  from opposite side. Not that much luxurious like other coffee shop in posh area in modest city, ”Ramu Tea Stall” was hottest spot  of all the time. Only two benches made of rough ladder were the only place to sit down. Most of tea hunters stood near by having their cup of tea or coffee.

One person sitting over one side of bench said to his friend,” We have heard this time he comes.”

“Are you sure he will come today” another one murmured.

“i am not sure, if he will come ! But most of the time he came at this time.” He looked at road.

That person had his mother ill few days ago, he had lost his job and he was all confused when his family asked him to sent some rupees for treatment.

“I was sitting here when he came, i was very sad when he looked at me, i prayed to god at that moment to send someone to help me, as i looked down he was looking at me. yet he didn’t asked me, he took his cup of tea and left.” He spoke.

“As he left another man come, he sat beside me and said to someone phone that he needed someone for work, he will give him advance at starting.”

As he finished with phone i asked him to give me that work, he gave me advance and i could help my ill mother.” Fist person continued.

© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
Added on December 8, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013
Tags: help

Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars