bus stand-short story

bus stand-short story

A Chapter by kumars
"

bus stand.

"

All along day it was difficult for me to understand what life ask from!

It was morning, i was all set to leave for my office. Five minute was all left by watch. I rolled bag over shoulder and walked down by stairs. I little way down to road. There i used to stay stand for bus. Which was just  to come by 9. It was one side of road before some ATM, near one small tree  was my place to wait for bus. By morning time this place was all crowed. Most of paddlers walk up and down all along road. Some dressed school going young lads wait for bus to get them to school. I generally wait for bus here. I looked at watch on wrist which was sure about 9 by the time. Other day bus had arrived this time, but today it got late.

Some time i fell like offended waiting for bus. Most of people look at you and pass you by. Like you are a statue and they bought tickets to look at you.

One bus passed by , passengers gazed through side window until they could stretch their neck. Many gaze turned me down to earth. I took my steps back and hided myself behind the tree.

This temporary bus stand was at high slope, which was easy to recognize coming bus from the other point of road. Paddlers generally look at next. So they remain busy. I saw one neck of bus looked like our. But next moment my eagerness disappointed as it was other when it came closer to be recognized.



© 2013 kumars


Author's Note

kumars
reviews is under

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on December 12, 2013
Last Updated on December 17, 2013
Tags: bus stand


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars