she turned me.

she turned me.

A Chapter by kumars
"

short story.

"

My mind got diverted when i looked at her.


She was amazing, her blonde hair, hazel eyes and oval face may divert everyone, may be for one moment. Ever science believe when you look at lady or pretty young beautiful lady your light in mind tripped.

She has been dressed in violet dress outfit. Curves of body appeared like some sculpture made of metal. However this for those who had many thoughts messed in mind. Simply i had one thing in my metal frame mind and that was simple look for someone to kill my time.

She had perfect smile around beautiful lips and well settled face. That was perfect in every sense. Every time i waited for some to take initiative. Smiles has many meaning and one looked for one thing may take it in that way. i was doing it for last many years. People around the worlds have their own life and own thoughts builds on their own way. But i could not find out any one who took real incentive.

My search began from early morning that lasted till late nights. I had every possible out ways to escape form this dirt as i know the last ending result. But it was not that easy, as we have thousand of seconds to kill them. wrap them in suitcase, bury them in gravel, mess them into dust.  This was continued until one final day came.

She looked beautiful, however i could smell the scent she put on, i could feel the gesture she made, i could make out mean of her wardrobe,  still i needed someone to take initiative.

My eyes contacted with her eyes, i looked at her face, i could feel her sole demanded.  Her smiles made me more argument. I was taken aback. It was one who took initiative.



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good description making it clear just what the narrator finds attractive about the girl!

Posted 10 Years Ago


thanks my friend..........

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very nice my friend...looks like cupid came in the end. What a pleasant thought !!!
Glad you got hit by the arrow........
A song writer once wrote..(not my words) "In the blink of an eye loves looses an arrow...we control it no more than the flight of the sparrow".
Enjoyed it.
Scott

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 16, 2013
Last Updated on December 16, 2013
Tags: you better search.


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars