smile is for.

smile is for.

A Chapter by kumars
"

smile

"

 what if i caught in black whole.

what would i do. if?

i will certainly ask to master.

and he will say

“ Do you know that there is one condition where compute could fail to take decision, if you believe that i am wrong that it is who i let you explain, just wait and think and imagine that you are alone in one part of earth, you have got one navigation apparatus to give you information about which takes help from satellite. You have got language convertor to understand the language of people and so on...

First thing happened  you saw a large cloud of fuss over sky and  your apparatus got freeze...

Second thing happened you language convertor got into water and its battery got corrupted..

Now you are alone as your computer hanged out

you try to get out of it. As you apply you natural senses to find out solution of problem.

But here is the ciaos waiting for you.

What does smile mean. And what does tear is exactly for.

As smile is not allowed every where as joy.

More forward what smile may cause you in real black whole.” Master said.

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on December 17, 2013
Last Updated on December 17, 2013
Tags: smile


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars