Three friends.

Three friends.

A Chapter by kumars
"

TF

"

There were three friends Antony, Bernard, and Charles,

One day on Sunday morning they got together on some feast at Charles home. They were sitting around table discussing on some matter when door bell rang.  They got agitated and started to fight with each other when door bell blow over the living room, They stopped their discussion and looked back on door. Charles stood up and opened the door. Mrs. Jack was waiting on threshold. Charles welcomed him and requested to come in.

Mr. Jack was master and taught them in school.

Antony and Bernard got up when Mr. Jack came in living room.  He told them to sit down while sitting on one chair at end.

“I was passing by when i  heard some fighting vows coming through window, that’s way i walked into.”

“What is the matter?” Jack asked.

“Noting, but!”Antony sighed.

“Feel free to say, if possible i will try to get some solution.” Jack looked into their eyes.

Bernard hummed.

We have been discussing...

paused while looking down to note book.

“Yes, tell me.” Jack gasped dragging note book lying on table.

He looked at book and then glanced at them.

“I know what your problem is.” Jack folded fresh page and asked them to come closer.

He wrote some text on page

“This is your answer.”

“you have two bakes with you and you want to share them equally, its it your problem.” Jack looked at Antony who was holding bakes.

“We have two bakes and we are three, we are not able to divide them equally.” Antony said.

“Give it to me.” Jack took bakes from them.

He plucked them off into four pieces and gave each piece them respectively.  One Piece of bake was left.

Holding that forth piece he said “ you always know that four piece cannot be divided equally among three. So it is better to give the fourth piece to someone who need it.”

They nodded their head when jack said “ So i hope next time you will not fight with each other.”

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on December 25, 2013
Last Updated on December 25, 2013
Tags: short story.


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars