seven coulor

seven coulor

A Chapter by kumars
"

satrs tell you

"

Jyotish, the science can be explained by a simple physics experiment. When we pass a beam of light through a prism, the light refracts and opens a spectrum of seven colors. Here the prism is the physical body, the beam of light is the soul, the study of this spectrum is Jyotish and the source of that beam of light is God. The energy that sustains all is The Kundalini the all pervading cosmic energy.

The seven colors of the spectrum complement the seven planets. There are two extra un-illumined planets called Rahu and Ketu. They are the North and South Poles of that spectrum. Western Astrology also have these nodes, they are termed Dragon’s Head and Dragon’s Tail respectively. Hence in Jyotish there are seven planets and two nodes. These planets are devices used in this science, just as a clairvoyant use a crystal ball as a device to predict.



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on January 5, 2014
Last Updated on January 5, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

horoscope for today.

yug

By kumars


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars