got something good

got something good

A Story by kurdapiaful
"

Lesson I have learned these past days :)

"

It’s almost 7mos. now since I let this man stay in my life.



. . . we differ in a loooot of things, in a looot of aspects in life " he’s really too old for me, and that means, I am too young for him and he has gone through enough about life. He’s time-bounded, and I am spontaneous. He’s very prim and proper, and I am this happy-go-easy-girl. He’s very witty, and I am just an average type. He’s old, and I am pretty young lady. He’s a traveler, and I am a high-spirited wanderer and delirious adventurer. He sets plans and dates, and I am this just-go-with-the-flow type.

I was never attracted to him until I got to know him. . .


He’s one-of-a-kind, he’s such a wonderful person, and it’s never impossible to like him, to want him. . . er, or to fall for him :’/


The chance that we gave to each other was a choice, and that choice will never be wasted nor be taken for granted. . . We met by fate, that is for sure!

Sometimes, he asked me why did I let him stay. . . I don’t really have enough reasons, but there’s this certain reason I’ve been holding on to. . . That, when I got something good, I gotta have to enjoy and make the most of it. And he’s good enough for me, why would the heck I’ll find someone else. I know, I can’t be with him for the rest of my life, and I value every moment I am with him and I want to make him feel that he’s being appreciated and valued, and well, he really is :)


Seasons change, people change, that is the thing I have no control over. Time comes we’ll bid our goodbyes, and I will eventually, be hurt. But the hurt would never be unexpected, and I wouldn’t be surprised if I’d be. He’s a piece of me that completes the puzzle of my life, and I know, my life would never be the same without him in my life. And I know, no one like him would ever fill and fit that empty space, but life must always have to go on. . .

He will always remain inside of me, that is I am certain of.




Underneath that nearly sagging skin is a young man who never fails to paint a smile on my face, even to the tiniest effort he’d exert. :)

© 2011 kurdapiaful


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice write. Heartfelt and intriguing..xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


Such lovely sentiments. Lucky to have one another for whatever time you have...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

376 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 10, 2011
Last Updated on August 11, 2011
Tags: superman, puzzle, choice

Author

kurdapiaful
kurdapiaful

Queen City of the South, Philippines



About
i Love Tim Burton :)) more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Poem by kurdapiaful