that leaves no other time. . .

that leaves no other time. . .

A Story by kurdapiaful

Grabbed my waist, pulled me closer, and kissed me.

Truth is, it took me weeks on how to start writing this one. Well, yeah, I am not good at writing this kind of piece �" such happy, intimate, and wonderful moments. For me, it’s too difficult to describe them in writing. That is why I prefer capturing them through lenses. In that way, I can see the still moments and preserve them and even share them to others. I used to write the opposite, which I found it too easy to express my thoughts. Anyway, I still took the risk. . .

It was lunch time, I was in a hurry and I really had no idea that it was on that day my life would change forever. There he was, standing beside me and smiled awkwardly and I smiled genuinely back at him. There was a snap of silent moment, I waited for him to talk, he paused and asked me if he could get my number. I was stunned, and looked at him with my mouth half-open. I hesitated, so I asked him his number instead. He blurted it out, and he was gone. I thought to myself, “What’s his number again?” haha. Weeks had passed when I have seen him again, he said that he never got any message from me, I just smiled. Truth is, I never had an interest on texting him. Days had passed and we met again, this time, he jotted down his contact number on a small paper and told me that he’ll wait for my text. It took me hours to text him, since I didn’t have anything to say. I have decided. . . I dropped a text message on his inbox saying, “Where’s the Krispy Kreme?”

Well, because of Krispy Kreme :)

*******************************************************************************************************************************

I could still remember that magical and fateful night last January 29, 2011 where I let my Superman kept a piece of ME :)


I could still remember how I felt the first time you locked me in your arms and embraced me, that feeling where I could only utter was, “It’s as if I always belonged here.”


The feeling was so new to me, and that feeling was way better than I ever felt before. You made me feel so brand new :) (as the song goes, hihi) The last thing I knew, I won’t last a day without you in my thoughts. As if. . . you’ve always been there, and waiting to be acknowledged. And that feeling has grown deeper,  more and more each day.


I could still remember how my heart pounded just by being so close to you, and that pounding remained even up to now, and it feels just so right :)


I could still remember how you took my breath away just by your mere presence, you are the only person capable of making my heart smile, you are my dose of Vitamin E, making me glow :)


I could still remember how I felt the first time you held my hand, I felt safe and warm. . .


I could still remember how I felt when you surprised me with balloons, there was a soft caress that I felt in my heart, I wanted to hug u soow tight and kiss you non-stop. . . No one ever did that to me before and that sweet gesture always made me teary eyed. You know, I love surprises :)


I remember how you hugged me so tight when I cried over my stupid sentiments. . . that feeling where I found myself totally imprisoned by the warmth of your embrace and didn’t wanna let go. And I just wanna be there all the time �"beautiful and serene.


I wish I could explain all to you how I felt and feel. . .


Without realizing it, you taught me a lot of things. . .

Not only about life, but how it’s okay to feel something extraordinary about someone.


“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” �"Helen Keller

© 2012 kurdapiaful


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

277 Views
Added on January 5, 2012
Last Updated on January 5, 2012

Author

kurdapiaful
kurdapiaful

Queen City of the South, Philippines



About
i Love Tim Burton :)) more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Poem by kurdapiaful