LETTER FROM THE HEART

LETTER FROM THE HEART

A Poem by kurrupted

For a relationship that emerged with exactly the right blend of feelings, and has likeness of a miracle, stances and daydreams have always got it going on. Although we cannot yet see quite far enough to decide how much we will need each other, but there’s more than enough confidence that the path we are taking obeys the laws of compromise, sacrifice and understanding.

 

As  currently, the strength of our feelings is crucial to our consciousness. The way we think, react, talk, perceive, suggest, behave and respond have been affected by this love.

 

In our fate it’s boldly written, we can neither shake it off nor can we deny the fact that we have stolen each other’s peace of mind; indeed we have in exchange each other’s happiness.  Believe me it won’t be easy if we both messed it up because I doubt if there will ever be another chance for a love of this magnitude in both of us.

 

We have so much competed with our own feelings that by now we need to force ourselves to believe that even if the great walls of our love would collapse, and the proof of its existence were to evaporate, our unity would remain intact.

 

May the spirit of this love hang within us incessantly.

© 2010 kurrupted


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amen!

A beautiful and uncorrupted message from your soul to its mate here! This love you write so honestly of, is the sort of love most never acknowledge.

Good to read you again

with a smile

from Tai

Posted 14 Years Ago


wonderful words

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

393 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 24, 2010
Last Updated on February 24, 2010

Author

kurrupted
kurrupted

Maiduguri, Nigeria



About
This is me. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..