S-X

S-X

A Story by Veronica

A sweet icy scent emerged from his lips escaping the true nature of his mind: Sex. As his heavy breath drew nearer to her she feared much of what would happen next. How will it happen? She wished to know things ahead of time for she was like that.
She ran with vigorous strides as he followed. He wants her. Everything that flows from her precious ruby blood, he wishes to suck the life from her with the precarious belief that he may once again become somebody for a long time now, he has tried.
Tried with the dear life, that has forever more struggled,to caress her with the soft touch of his gentle barbaric hand. One touch and his life may be complete. Sex, what is that? To him, it's the heart and soul that counts. Body is Bonus. BB, a concept that has been thrown to the back of his head. They stop. For she has gained courage to turn to him and look deeply into those beautiful almond shaped hazel green eyes that frequently take her breath away. She stares out and become prodigal. He notices for this is what he has wanted for a long time. He wants to get inside her. Inside through the rugged pathways that she has so carefully kept him from. He sees a light and  decides to follow it. She feels the light emerge from her precious gold eyes as it is shown in his face. She is scared. He is getting through. What is happening? Why did she stop ? A question only the reader has begun to decipher. an answer that has made her more anxious now more than ever. She wants to let him in. But only the fear that he will treat her like any other dominates her thoughtful mind. (Hit it and quit it). She is of more substance than a one night stand. She wants more. Part of him feels the same. But the more dominant era of his life begins to creep up on him. He wants sex. He can't help it. She runs from him. He follows. She hides and he searches.
She wants to be released from the harsh grip of his emotion. She wants to be free of it all. He senses this. He stops. She comes out and feels him hesitate. Is this what she has waited for all along? Is this what she really wants? He senses the doubt stirring between her energetic heart and overbearing mind and moves closer as she in return steps back. He pleads with her to listen. He loves her. He has never been able to admit it until now. He is madly and irrevocably in love with the girl that has willingly slapped him with an iron fierce hand to help him realize that it isn't always about SEX!
He chuckles for its as though a weight has been lifted off of his burdened shoulders.
She reveals a baffled expression as she witnesses the green amberness in his eyes brighten with each chuckle. She herself can't help but smile. Secretly, she has kept from him her true feelings. She was running from it all along and it's time to embrace it for it is a true joy to feel what she feels. He sees this in her face. Looking and admiring her for so long has given him the gift of reading everything of her through her face. He steps closer. She remains still. He steps closer, only 2 more steps and they will be touching noses. Each of their pulses race. This is beautiful! The closer their bodies get it seems as though a magnetic force is slowly bringing them together.
Between them lies an angelic radiant beam expanding with magnetic energy that they both stand there for a moment, shocked. And for only a second, at the same time, he and she sees their souls rise above their bodies and embrace. Now, they know what they have been hiding from each other. And most importantly, themselves. They were meant to be together. They stare richly into the other's eyes. She in his newly brightened hazel green eyes and he in her beautifully moistened gold eyes. They then share a passionate kiss involving the inside of the mouth's canal. Then they warmly stare into each other's eyes and kiss once more. A kiss longer and more filled with love and passion than the previous kiss shared. Then they stand holding each other for a few  very long minutes. She suddenly pulls back and stares at him. He stands there bewildered. A dew rinsed black rose falls to the ground from where they conjecture is nowhere. She is scared. He is hurt by the expression on her face for they both now know that something filled with excruciating pain will happen....An enormous gush of warm wind brushes through him grabbing his joy filled soul. His body drops to the floor, she with the carcass. What has happened? She is sobbing now. Taking in deep breaths with each sob. Her gold eyes turn dark. She shouts at the sky with bubbling fury begging God to bring him back. A few minutes pass and nothing takes place. Her sobbing grows heavier as she pounds the sorrowful ground with her bare fist. The pain linked with her fist and the ground is NOTHING compared to what she now feels. She wishes her soul had been taken with him. She now feels empty, for all the joy and simplicity has been removed from her life. She then takes a twig from the ground and sharpens it with her nail. She stares intensely at the now dark sky with tear filled stone cold eyes then stares at her lover and whispers in his wonderfully carved ear, "I Will Love You, Always and Forever" and with great force, much greater than what a girl her size is capable of possessing, stabs herself in the chest where her heart used to be. She wants to be with him. And so she will be.

© 2012 Veronica


Author's Note

Veronica
I'm new to writing stories. Your constructive criticism will be of great help. I've edited this story. Please let me know what you think of this :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is great. Truely enjoyed it. *thumbs up* a modernized romeo and juliet =)
.novelists.elite.info.
.display. Anita
.memberID. 043
.division. V
.division.leader. Vacant
.name. ----
.username. sodifferent
.novels.----
.status. New Member
.join date. 07-16-11

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I almost feel like this is such a private moment that I shouldn't be watching. You do a great job capturing the pent up passion and the sensual tension between the two. The ending seems like a princess/frog-esque but then stabs at your heart with a shakespearean dagger. Very well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is great. Truely enjoyed it. *thumbs up* a modernized romeo and juliet =)
.novelists.elite.info.
.display. Anita
.memberID. 043
.division. V
.division.leader. Vacant
.name. ----
.username. sodifferent
.novels.----
.status. New Member
.join date. 07-16-11

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 21, 2011
Last Updated on December 3, 2012

Author

Veronica
Veronica

Queens, NY



About
I love to write and I don't take offense to criticism. Just please try not to be too mean. more..

Writing
Untitle II Untitle II

A Poem by Veronica


Untitled Untitled

A Poem by Veronica