Syrenyx

Syrenyx

A Story by Wingless Fallen Angel
"

Just a new book idea.

"
The figure perched near the waterfall gazed out over her serene and picturesque territory. Her tail sparkled with the sunlight and her tail fin's fine webbing glittered under the water. The thunderous roar of the falls had faded out to her, and all she heard was the rumbling voice of the humanae. His hands were bound, legs wrapped securely, and he was bound to a rock, his body fully out of the water. He slowly blinked his eyes open. The maiden had been listening to his mental voice up until now. It buzzed with fantasies of owning a ship, sailing around the world, meeting a lovely girl, marrying her. Dreams of a mystical place, much like her own territory. Then, he spoke. 
"Who are you?" 
She giggled, and the musical voice of the maiden echoed through the cove. "Your question should be, who am I not? I am all the world's oceans. The oceans you humanae," she sneered the last word, the sneer contorting her perfect angel face to something demonic, with her pointed teeth, "have been poisoning." A change began in her, and momentarily, a beautiful dryad stood before him."I am the majestic forests that are being destroyed." Another change. Now, she held the form of a medieval princess, made of earth. "I am the earth you carelessly tread upon, destroy, change for your own good." She shimmered back to her mermaid form, in the water. "But I assume you wanted my name. I... am Syrenyx."

© 2013 Wingless Fallen Angel


Author's Note

Wingless Fallen Angel
Fixed formatting.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on April 6, 2013
Last Updated on June 4, 2013
Tags: Mermaid, earth, sailor, oceans, water, forests

Author

Wingless Fallen Angel
Wingless Fallen Angel

Lake Ann, MI



About
I'm Wingless Fallen Angel, obviously. Call me WFA, Wingless, Fallen, Angel, or any combination of the above! I love to write and read and not do arithmetic. I'm open to talk to you, about whatever. Me.. more..

Writing