To Our Baby Girl

To Our Baby Girl

A Poem by LlamaLord
"

A poem to and about our special little girl who is coming very soon

"
Lonely nights turn into wonderful memories when my baby is near.

Listening to the beat, her head rests upon me so it's easier to hear.

What does it sound like baby?
What is it that my heart is telling you?

I know there's something wrong baby, but I know alongside you I'll make it through.

You give me something to live for when my world is coming to an end.

Our precious, beautiful baby girl is about to be with us and experience this place we live in.

She'll be ours and no person or thing will ever get in the way of that.

We'll grow as a family and show the world how we bring happiness back.

Stay positive baby girl, just listen to your daddy. Keep your chin up the whole time and don't forget your passy.

But when you're older, I'll be saying the same thing. Whether Im in heaven or on earth, show the world what optimism can bring.

Spread peace, love and joy to whomever you encounter. Bring back appreciation and be thankful for what truly matters.

Be thankful you have a healthy heart and be thankful you have your Mommy. You'll never meet anyone like her, you can definitely trust me.

She's the love of my life and my perfect match. She'll always be your best friend and she'll always have your back.

But, all in all, she's much, much more than that. She's a queen beyond dreams and the perfect mother in fact.

She's amazing in every way and you'll come to realize this. She's the shoulder you need to cry on when
things get too serious.

She's my lover, my baby, my match and my sweetheart. Put all three of us together and we'll never come apart.

We love you baby girl, more than you will ever know. So take with you what we have taught you and use it as you go.

© 2013 LlamaLord


Author's Note

LlamaLord
Havent written in so long. It feels really good after a break. This is for my girl and my baby girl, tell me what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
Added on February 6, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013
Tags: baby, girl, love, poem, poetry, children, family, mother, father

Author

LlamaLord
LlamaLord

Nashville , TN



About
Thanks for reading my work and / or visiting my page. Most of this writing is older. I was in my early teens when I started writing but took some time off about six years ago. Believe it or not, these.. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Poem by LlamaLord


The Park The Park

A Poem by LlamaLord