What I Want and What I Need

What I Want and What I Need

A Poem by LlamaLord
"

A poem about a drug addiction and also an addiction with love

"
Lost within the small trichomes of life, I find myself wanting more than crystals.
I find myself roaming upon the sweet and sparkling sensation of a thing so fragile.
The smell, stronger than love extract, releases and sends vibes throughout my body.
Feeling wonderful and free, the hair on my skin rises without even a taste of thc.

Sometimes I find my self wondering if this marvelous sensation can be felt without fire.
Can such a gracious herb give me hope while also letting me have love and desire?
Will I be able to withstand two relations? One for a partner and one for plant?

Tell me lord, am I able to have the warmth of both a fiery cherry and panting heart?
Or will one loose it's glow and with time see it's best to leave and depart.

Lord, If you give me both the girl and the green, I can transform them into something worth the pain I have seen.
For it is never to late to give up a hope or a dream, so I will keep praying you give me, not what I want, but what I need.

© 2010 LlamaLord


Author's Note

LlamaLord
Sat down and wrote this one is about 15 minutes. Guess I needed to get it out, huh?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on July 7, 2010
Last Updated on July 7, 2010

Author

LlamaLord
LlamaLord

Nashville , TN



About
Thanks for reading my work and / or visiting my page. Most of this writing is older. I was in my early teens when I started writing but took some time off about six years ago. Believe it or not, these.. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Poem by LlamaLord


The Park The Park

A Poem by LlamaLord