The Jetsam

The Jetsam

A Book by Lara Biyuts
"

The Jetsam (ISBN 9781445204062) is collected essays on history and literature, self-published in 2005-2009 on the Net (DeviantArt page, blog, etc).

"

No Chapters


© 2011 Lara Biyuts


Author's Note

Lara Biyuts
The Jetsam (ISBN 978-1-4452-0406-2) is collected essays on history and literature, self-published in 2005-2009 on the Net (DeviantArt page, blog etc). Two of the essays are my view of the story of Hadrian and Antinous and they are a part of my novel La Lune Blanche (ISBN 9781409299011). Essay about Nabokov’s queer brother, essay about one Russian philosopher whose queerness is obvious nowadays and which well may be my discovery; essay about Verrocchio’s David, which is a sort of a preface for my poem about Leonardo da Vinci; essay about ancient authors which is a setting for my poem about Emperor Elagabalus; essay about Baron Georges-Charles d’Anthès (whose descendants are many on Facebook, by the by, and one of them is my Facebook friend); essay about Oscar Wilde’s contemporary, aesthete and artist of the name of Marie Bashkirtseff, and finally essay about Oscar Wilde.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on July 31, 2011
Last Updated on July 31, 2011

Author

Lara Biyuts
Lara Biyuts

Russia



About
a Goodreads author, http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3207603.Lara_Biuts a self-published author seeking a literary agent, http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=935938 http://www.smashwords... more..

Writing