Miss you

Miss you

A Poem by laurab

There comes a time in life when you just have to think 
That somethings can change within a blink 
Making you regret things you have longed to say like I love you very much and will everyday

With the sun-shining high and the wind that blows, I say these words for you to hold
wherever you are keep hold of them tight until that day we can meet again 

I miss our chats and the peace they bought 
The knowledge of life you often taught 


"Follow your dreams to where they might go and always remember never to let go"

The special words I wish to say is that I love you dearly and miss you in every way.

© 2016 laurab


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Have you ever read "Where Does the Bown Bear Go"? This has that kind of vibe, and it's so mystical in its execution at the beginning, the ending, despite its grandeur feels anticlimactic. This has potential to be a song or a "Where Does the Brown Bear Go" type of ballad, but at the end you kind of lose the set musicality and it kind of falls flat. Some grammatical/poetical errors are present too, ("sun-shining" needs no hyphen, as it's not dually describing another noun; "regret *what you have longed to say" - better sound because "things" was used in the line above; then some line breaks (if you feel it necessary)).

But I did overall enjoy this. Don't mean to sound harsh in my critiques, I just feel this has more potential than you're giving it credit for.

Great start!

Posted 4 Years Ago


"I miss our chats and the peace they bought... "

such and so much rapture be found in these words you cummed in. very deep here. may be, here you ain't just talkin' of one's love-life but also portraying the display of lovers. they oft. live through the moments together, and when the moments're turned into memories, what's left to 'em behind is nothing but... "peaceful chats"... which further awake 'em up overnight, but in a very moist & warmed ways. excellent work here. you bake very good stuffs stirring thoughtful ingredients of your thoughts in romantically delicious words. liked it!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 7, 2016
Last Updated on November 7, 2016

Author

laurab
laurab

United Kingdom



About
I am who I am and don't pretend to be otherwise I live my life as best as I can and follow my heart held in my hands. Writing is me it's what I have become I cry with it and laugh with it and also.. more..

Writing
shadows shadows

A Poem by laurab


part one part one

A Story by laurab


love love

A Poem by laurab