THE WOLF GODDESS- Chapt.2

THE WOLF GODDESS- Chapt.2

A Chapter by Larry Dyson

She

...grabbed him at the throat sharply and held him off the ground and said one word..."lock"...and He not knowing what she wished almost forfeited his life until She saw the keys at his waist and snatching them firmly dispatched his consciousness to a world of dreams and proceeded to lead her troop into the storage chambers and ransacked the stored food stuffs....carrying off all they could and leaving the keys in the lock...and as the elders pondered the break in and the tall tale of the bewildered lad with throat intact...and questioned him mercilessly for hours until they concluded he was not part of the conspiracy to take the provisions...twice this happened on the full moon nites before the elders began to hear the wild stories of the Wolf Goddess and her speaking the word of entry and to consider her ability to reason as possibly valid..but as they made plans to thwart the Wolfs and to capture the She leader ..the wolfs watched...or one special wolf watched..for she had many questions of the HUMANS...and their behaviour...she wanted to know how the females hid their menses and the odors that attracted the Males of the species ..for she was in heat again she believed ..(not knowing the terminology for the process )but hearing the talk of the farmers...she began to understand that water and ..a bar of something that (bubbled & foamed)....made it hard to detect unless one had a sharp sense of smell as one like She had honed by the wild...she had watched in the houses as the mating ritual took place and learned the positions only the humans adopted ..for the pull to mate for her was strong...couplings between her and the alpha males in the pack had produced nothing so she surmissed they were the wrong species to produce the seed that would take up a position of prominance in her belly.

Next full Moon she purposed to consumate that union now that she knew the ways of the humans...and she waited for that time to come...and having passed her fertile period twice it finally came about at the one time it was right for her to become with child..So... as the pack set out to make its raid and she to become a mother ..the poor unsuspecting drunkard...as he made his way from the tavern into the night ..was snatched into the alley and made estatically happy until he woke to the reality of her stench from the wild and the red glowing eyes of her wolf heritage..and used him as the vessel he was... devoid of feeling or emotion .....but accomplishing the insertion and ejacualtion she needed from him ..and after one terrified scream of recognition ,she released him unharmed for she was well pleased that perhaps now she would move forward with her strong urgings to procreate.. and teach her "ONE" the "Ways of Old"..before too much time elapsed and they were lost to eternity.She howls with the pack at their meeting and they return with the spoils ..all of the spoils ..of their raid with one special addition this time...

 

 

The Seed of the now growing Alpha Male of the pack....contd.

 

 
 
Tags: | Edit Tags
Wednesday May 21, 2008 - 09:00pm (ICT) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 3 Comments

16 - 20 of 37 First | < Prev | Next > | Last



© 2012 Larry Dyson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

now this is wild!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Larry Dyson

9 Years Ago

ty Neva, I have a wild imagination most times....tell me how are you doing now ? Laury

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Added on November 4, 2008
Last Updated on October 1, 2012


Author

Larry Dyson
Larry Dyson

Tomball /Magnolia, TX



About
WARNING!!--- my writing approaches Mature most of the time, read with caution if you are concerned ,or so WC thinks? - I'm a retired southern woods walker..who writes and lives modestly..I love n.. more..

Writing