"Resurrection of the Beast"-chapter two

"Resurrection of the Beast"-chapter two

A Chapter by Larry Dyson

 

....AS THE BEAST....rises from its imprisonment and reformation ... all is burned away , leaving only the pure spiritual being in its fire -phoenix body ....

It is on the verge of rising to the skys when it notices the 2 whose very life blood gave it life and substance .

 Reverently noding in their directions as if acknowleding their part in this scenario of world domination .

 The beast begins its journey into the outer astroid belts of the rings of their further most planets ..there to lay in wait and gathering strength ..until the time of manifestation ...

IT draws nigh..

....THE GREAT BOOK OF THE SOROBELTH" PROPHESIES .....predicts that the beast will continue to shape shift until the desired and predestined form emerges from it's being and that the shape will continue to change until all 3 stages are brought to battle.

Defeated and conqured and set under the sway of the " Hawk Dragon " beast.....for the book says..." only the ONE who will come can reunite us as a people"...

 

 



© 2012 Larry Dyson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A powerful chapter. I wanted to read more. I like how you are setting up this tale. Complete chapter was amazing.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


And carried well! The two...dragon..the three enveloping nicely :)
But then...the really shocking factor is the world domination! OK, I am probably going to sound insane here lol But hell...gonna go with it...this reminds me of the Reptilian Theory...what are aliens/spiritual beings? Who says they can't be dragon looking? Reptilian?
OK...but then to reunite the people...they can't necessarily be bad? Or can they? Make us realise there is a battle of good and evil that has been going for ages! Longer than the moon can remember! So, in that light...we would (hopefully, she says) come together....
Goodness hon....least to say I love this so far and its well worthy of being read and thought about!
I may have some off the wall thoughts to it LOL But hey...what is writing for?
On to the next :) WOW! xx

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 20, 2010
Last Updated on October 1, 2012
Previous Versions


Author

Larry Dyson
Larry Dyson

Tomball /Magnolia, TX



About
WARNING!!--- my writing approaches Mature most of the time, read with caution if you are concerned ,or so WC thinks? - I'm a retired southern woods walker..who writes and lives modestly..I love n.. more..

Writing