Memories Key

Memories Key

A Poem by Larry Dyson
"

write for a group using japanese doll and passageway and key

"

you held the key to my heart ....

 

my little japanese doll...

 

the key is for the door to your safekeeping...

 

in the passageways of my ....

 

memory

© 2011 Larry Dyson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Short and sweet. well balanced, well packaged. Very cute and sweet and affectionate!

Posted 12 Years Ago


It is really cute! It definitely does not need to have anything added or taken away! It is short but it only adds to the effect when you have finished reading it. Interesting how the character is a doll not a person, as when I made the contest I imagined alive people not a doll. This doesn't mean anything though, doesn't make it any worse.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
?
oooh now this I like.
The heart is full of wonderful memories.
Short but packed.
Awesome

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is so rich in reflections.. those haunting ghosts of memory that breathe over us in the day.. The words just quiet the heart.

Posted 12 Years Ago


It's a neat concept. You opened the pathway for it, that's for sure. I guess it's the whole "key heart" thing that has me liking it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Simple yet elegant a profound justice to chosen words, little lines that glisten in the shimmering detail of graceful devotion.

Posted 12 Years Ago


THIS is an embrace~ each word a perfectly placed gem in the setting of adoration~

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very well crafted and so creative. I have a friend who collects dolls and I know she'd love this poem too.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 23, 2011
Last Updated on June 23, 2011

Author

Larry Dyson
Larry Dyson

Tomball /Magnolia, TX



About
WARNING!!--- my writing approaches Mature most of the time, read with caution if you are concerned ,or so WC thinks? - I'm a retired southern woods walker..who writes and lives modestly..I love n.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..