It's Over

It's Over

A Poem by Pretty_as_a_Poet
"

Sometimes we're all pushed to our limits

"
Hey,
We have been in an interesting relationship since day one, face it, you've always needed me and you hate it that I know it. I guess that's why you scream at me so often. You think that I'm annoying, I think that your lazy. I'm just doing what I was designed to do, so why do you do the things you do? 
No one likes to have profanities thrown at them first thing in the morning, and It hurts how you only try to turn me on because you know that you have to. Sure we have had moments when we want to kill each other, you love to push my buttons and I sometimes make your mornings unpleasant.... But we have had good times together! Remember when you had to get up bright and early in the morning for that Job interview? I made sure you got up on time, and now look at you know, the new VP! 
But good times aside, I think I need a change. Im done.
Im tired of saving your a*s day after day and not getting a single thank you. 
It's over. Either you give me some time to recharge my batteries, or I won't do anything. So if you wont even allow me that your going to have to find someone new.
sorry,
Your Alarm Clack

© 2013 Pretty_as_a_Poet


Author's Note

Pretty_as_a_Poet
I'm not sure wether this is a poem or a story... But I like it, tell me what you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahahaha! This caught me completely off guard. Make me lol, which is not something i usually do when I'm staring at a computer screen :D Very clever!

- Henry

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is hilarious, I didn't see that coming at all !

Posted 11 Years Ago


You surprise me every time! Good job

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hahaha! It's the alarm clock!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 1, 2013
Last Updated on March 20, 2013

Author

Pretty_as_a_Poet
Pretty_as_a_Poet

Langley, B.C, Canada



About
http://eabulmanbooks.wixsite.com/books Website!! Hey I'm Pretty_as_a_poet, but you can call me Emily. I'm a poet, poetry is my passion and possibly the reason why I have been put on this earth.... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mouth Mouth

A Poem by Layley Lu