Wasted Years

Wasted Years

A Poem by Layi Tate

8 years I have wasted with surrendering and releasing my will at the altar for my victory from you I'm beyond feeling grievous suicidal and weary about you I will no longer tolerate having to live with you making me your home how I loathe and despise you for deceiving me by using my faith to get me but even if this causes me to go to hell there will be no VICTORY for you I am tired of spending wasted years on you and my family too I see and know now what I have to do it began with a witch and it will end by 3 of them to combat you I have 2 already I know the 3rd is soon to come and then you my Enemy consider yourself Done and through victimizing and tormenting and decieving those who choose to Serve God and not you Farewell Demon from the sky that appeared to me as a Golden Light that bright sunny windy beautiful day I bet you thought winning me over would be easy for you guess you were wrong weren't you Guess what you chose wrong I'm stronger than you and I will DEFEAT YOU once and for all not 1 more year will I spend another wasted with you !!!

© 2015 Layi Tate


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on April 1, 2015
Last Updated on April 1, 2015

Author

Layi Tate
Layi Tate

MO



About
I'm 29 yrs old and have always been passionate about reading and writing since I was 13 yrs old ...but I'm no professional and I don't try to be a critic .... its my escape from my reality always has.. more..

Writing