Chapter Zero

Chapter Zero

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil
"

The beginning of times is lost and confused and one Space Traveler must explore the Universe to find the answer and maybe give back some concurrency to Time and Space or it should be the other way?

"

Minus One.

Each person that reads a text with a narrator let’s call it “neutral” assigns it a voice; in this exact moment you are doing it, it’s not the same that you hear a spoken word story with its own narrator, than reading one and abruptly stumble with the first text and BAM! You have a narrator and you give it a voice and possibly if your imagination flies too high even a gender, face or a body.


I feel that I lost identity every time I got read, up to date I haven’t found a nice support group with some coffee and donuts where “we” the written narrators could gather and exteriorize our feelings of this sort of “identity rape”, sometimes I feel that readers are just playing with me and using me for their own benefit just to get their so precious phrases that tells the story.  There is no syndicate for these voices in your head, even less a guild or a fans club, at the end of the story nobody remembers the narrator and when they do it’s just because possibly some character from the story took our place. This whole matter of the voices in your head that tells a story had many attempts in the past to explain it, the first time was by the hands of the never renowned Proto-Narrator, famous character way back some millennia ago when the first narration gave birth, also co-founder of the lemon juice. Unfortunately his results where never appropriately acknowledged and are only considered as paint spots in the shape of hands in some cave of a planet called Earth. Many of the enigmas related to the written narration remains in a tangential limbo between what you read and the voice in your head, each person gives a different voice.


 But, what happens with the beings that since birth haven’t heard any sound without being able to relate a sound to letter or a word? Ablur ablur sounds like it really sounds and reads?


 I mean the real sound of words; it is something like the real name of stuff. This is one of the universal questions of all time that goes around in our appreciable community, what is the real sound of words?  But it seems that by the Politics of the Written Stories Guild I can’t make more emphasis in my personal opinions and philosophical dissertations within a narrated story, unless the previous contract for the narration job says so, being this not the case I get back to what matters the most at this moment and that is, obviously, to fulfill my duty as a Written Story Narrator, I will leave in the Hands of the Universe what is to the Universe and I will focus on telling you the story that possibly in the eyes of many scholars of the Possible-Invertible is considered as a series of universal answers that don't give too much meaning to life but inside of the invert-possibility gives meaning to itself.

Just as the announcers of the Theatre Plays from the Planet Earth would say just before the XII century:

“Third call, third call, it´s Show-Time”

 

 

Zero.

According to time and continuity just as it was conceived by the humans, both of them works very differently to what they truly are, just as the majority of stuff that it was tried to being understand such as gravity, quantum physics, ethics and brown sugar. It´s hard to explain how all of this started and overall give it a congruence, even thou considering the fact that there might not be any congruence at all or a given order of stuff to what motivated, motive and will motivate the actions of this story which the Innocuous Observers of the Universe, all of them member of the Royal Academy of The Space Observers or U.T.G.H.J.L.K.M.N.F.T.E.R.O.P.P.H.S.K.B.V.O.Y.T.R.G.J.H.S.H.0.0.0.0-8845-I.O.T.E.B.W.E.R.P.O.U. by their initials in Rombian, is described as “Going out for a trip to the stars, have a soda and save the temporal collapse of the cosmos and the multiverses”


Many believe that this description is not accurate at all, at the end or maybe at this very moment you will be the ones who realize if this is a whole bunch of crap or you just might have found a Universal Truth hidden under the pillow, you practically consult everything with them, they should probably know something about the Universe.


I’m going to resume “Going out for a trip to the stars, have a soda and save the temporal collapse of the cosmos and the multiverses” as “A trip with Edna and Bob” giving no less importance to the journey of the Captain of the Spaceship called “Maquesh” across the stars along with Edna and Bob trying to fit here and there the psychological puzzle of the cosmos.


The Captain or Cap as most of his closest human and not so human friends refer to him realizes himself as a Space Traveler, straight and forward. He always tried to find a suitable word that best described him, let´s not forget that the word Astronaut was given by the Earth country called the United States of America altogether with other descriptions such as Cosmonauts, Taikonauts, Angkasawan, Vyomanauts and the way the Captain named himself as “Pyjamanauts”


This term adopted by himself it doesn’t differ that much from whatever you choose to describe as a Space Traveler, but it has a slight difference from the other ones, it´s an indispensable requirement of the space outfit to always wear underneath some Pyjamas as the basic piece of clothing, it doesn’t matter if it’s made of one, two or three pieces, materials are of no importance or if it has little cute superheroes stamping; a corset, thong, boxers or the nude don't count as pyjama, although pretty effective for having fun before or after sleeping.


The reason why the Cap implemented this measure goes in accord with the long-time lapses where one need to sleep in cryogenic states or others a little bit more elaborates and colorful like the Inverted State of Instability; it´s always good to go to sleep in your own pyjama, one even sleeps differently especially if you are also wearing a spacesuit, imagine yourself stranded in space and then you get a little bit sleepy and you don’t feel comfortable to sleep because you are not wearing your pyjamas. The difference between a good sleep and a bad one is the clothing, or at least that is what the Cap stated in his flying manifest for the Maquesh.


Already having clear the definition of the type of space traveler we are dealing with, this Pyjamanaut was sent by the “Space Agency of Musical Command” to a Space Station orbiting Planet Earth in the middle of the XXI century with the important mission to study the sound of the Cosmos. There were no straight deadlines because the budget for the mission was a derivative from the surplus of the advertisement campaign payment between the war of Parquemish and Akasakstan.


So with no further delay, the Cap began his mission establishing him at the Space Station called “Cielito Lindo”, just as he named it showing that he doesn’t give a crap to the code name given to the Station by the Secret Service of Space Missions.


As part of his musical study in space the Cap needed to enter into an induced sleep, the reason was because he entered a humongous amount of data into the server as a result of his research and experiments in outer space with the sound of the cosmos as the main topic, so he decided to fall asleep for a while, in the meantime the machines will do what they do best, and when everything went ready, the sleep algorithm will wake him up, eventually, and keep going with his research.


It was approximately around the earth year of 2345 B.C when the storage system of exterior information of the Space Station got an entry that identified itself as E.D.N.A. or for the closest of friends just Edna, taking complete control over the Base and all the information and the protocols for the induced sleep of the Cap.



© 2016 Leo Bojalil


Author's Note

Leo Bojalil
© Copyright 2016 - All work is property of León Felipe Gual Bojalil, any duplication or reproduction of all or part of the work without explicit permission by the author is illegal.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is different. Enough for me to actually give it a re-read.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Leo Bojalil

7 Years Ago

Thanks...I think it's the first re-read that I got!!..Hope that you like it!!..I'm working on what's.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
1 Review
Added on May 31, 2016
Last Updated on June 17, 2016
Tags: Sci-fi, space opera, space travel, funny, irreverent, fantasy, Artificial Intelligence, Gods, Universe, Time


Author

Leo Bojalil
Leo Bojalil

Montreal, Quebec, Canada



About
Human according to science but I have my doubts!! Up today a Freak all the way from my mind to possibly my soul. Illustrator and Dream Writer always manipulated by my inner monster who live betwee.. more..

Writing
Chapter 01 Chapter 01

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil


Chapter 02 Chapter 02

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil


Chapter 03 Chapter 03

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil