Chapter 04

Chapter 04

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil
"

The Universe conspired against itself and the beginning of times is lost and confused and only one Space Traveler accompanied with the first Transgender AI and a retired God must explore the Universe

"

Four.


Being sometimes the Beginning of Times can become a little bit much, especially with all that responsibility of having to be consistent with being the first of, well… all. It might have a sense of limited aspirations and not being more than one thing , the beginning can't be the end, half or almost anything, it will always have to be the start and since the very beginning It became a little bit tired of being what it was and as part of its teen rebellious phase struggling with the inevitable need of never being able to transcend, at this stage of existence The Beginning of Times took as a cosmic omen the exact moment when a drop of ink became the end point of the Worst Poem Ever created and ran away from its place as The Beginning of Times and started Its journey through what would be Its greatest adventure through the consequentiality of events that will led It to know about itself and most certainly meet some of the inhabitants of the Universe which unknowingly will know it in a short time, at the beginning or maybe all the way to the end .



© 2016 Leo Bojalil


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on June 17, 2016
Last Updated on June 17, 2016
Tags: Sci-fi, space opera, space travel, funny, irreverent, fantasy, Artificial Intelligence, Gods, Universe, Time


Author

Leo Bojalil
Leo Bojalil

Montreal, Quebec, Canada



About
Human according to science but I have my doubts!! Up today a Freak all the way from my mind to possibly my soul. Illustrator and Dream Writer always manipulated by my inner monster who live betwee.. more..

Writing
Chapter Zero Chapter Zero

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil


Chapter 01 Chapter 01

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil


Chapter 02 Chapter 02

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil