Chapter 05

Chapter 05

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil
"

The Universe conspired against itself and the beginning of times is lost and confused and only one Space Traveler accompanied with the first Transgender AI and a retired God must explore the Universe

"

Five.

The Universe has a rather peculiar way to handle and contain everything and yet nothing;  there are occasions where it has childish outbursts of catastrophic repercussions creating life virtually from nothing or reflections so extremely elaborate causing the light behaves as a wave and as a particle at the same time, but if anything the Universe gloats it’s the immense vastness of possibilities that exists in itself, it´s full, rather packed, I correct myself, it’s crowded of a considerable amount of everythingness that could exist.  Since the mere possibility that there might be a reverse fork, an ultimate ending point or the existence of a world in the flat side of a tortilla, everything is possible within the Universal boundaries and nobody really but the Universe itself knows what are the parameters by which something exists or do not exist, in fact, the mere thought of something that could exist creates a possibility with a random probability that somewhere in the Universe that thing so irreverent, so exotic, fantastic or possibly frightening could be hovering somewhere. Moreover, at this very moment while reading this there is the possibility for you to imagine something, and that "something" even if you are not here, there or over there to experience it, the Universe contains everything needed to give it shape somewhere and sometimes. The mechanics of the Universe has generated many problems with the power of existence, virtually anything with the grasp of imagination can exist, that´s why the Universe needed to adapt itself and generate a constant state of expansion, think of it as an infinite party balloon where you blow and blow and no matter how much you blow, it will always expand even considering that little frightening sense that if you blow once again it will explode in your the face, but no matter how much more you blow the balloon will continue to grow, filled with everything imaginable possibility until the balloon decides itself it's time to get a little knot, one of those with the finger around and turning doing so ending by consequence the creation filling, or bursting or maybe it just ends it existence as a balloon and it becomes something else, but who knows what the Universe is really thinking while it´s being blown.



© 2016 Leo Bojalil


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on June 17, 2016
Last Updated on June 17, 2016
Tags: Sci-fi, space opera, space travel, funny, irreverent, fantasy, Artificial Intelligence, Gods, Universe, Time


Author

Leo Bojalil
Leo Bojalil

Montreal, Quebec, Canada



About
Human according to science but I have my doubts!! Up today a Freak all the way from my mind to possibly my soul. Illustrator and Dream Writer always manipulated by my inner monster who live betwee.. more..

Writing
Chapter Zero Chapter Zero

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil


Chapter 01 Chapter 01

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil


Chapter 02 Chapter 02

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil