Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil
"

The Universe conspired against itself and the beginning of times is lost and confused and only one Space Traveler accompanied with the first Transgender AI and a retired God must explore the Universe

"

Ten.


Travel through what is known as the Universal Cosmoway is possible for humans due to the discovery of the famous Dr. Guajiro Adamar when he was experimenting how to reduce the time it takes to go to fill the bucket of popcorn in the middle of a movie and back to the seat without losing too much of the plot. For a long time the Dr. Guajiro kept his foundings to himself by applying it to his daily life so he could go the bathroom in the middle of his favourite soap opera or being on a triple date at the same time, the last did not turn out that good, the last time he tried to meet with different women at the same time in different parts of Planet Earth he alleged the needed to go repeatedly to the bathroom so he could travel between dates, at one point he mistook the damsels in question creating a disruption in the space-time-romance continuum ending dressed up as a train driver with some candy popcorn in the middle of a transmission from the International Space Station of Planet Earth to the NASA, so the secret was out.


As such, Dr. Guajiro Adamar were commissioned by governments around Earth for the development and application of what he named as Ark Travel, which unlike all attempts to travel in space at stupidly fast speeds, folding space-time or even through wormholes with strange alien artefacts of ancient civilizations, he found how to travel "In the Light". The Doctor discovered that the light traveling through the Universe generates endless light roads leading to all places where the light has ever come or is about to come and if one synchronizes its molecular vibration at the same speed at which vibrates each of the various light spectrums, well, you can access this great cosmic road where light travels freely to all points of the Universe because light never stops. You can incorporate a body in any synchronized light path giving as a result that one can travel in them on a different physics than the usual creating a travel environment to move from one place to another with a reduced time frame of overwhelming fashion. With this discovery, the Doctor was able to generate an engine that synchronizes any kind of vessel to the various vibrations of light including everything contained within it so he managed that man could travel through the Universe to begin with its expansion through the cosmos.


After the human race realized that they were not alone in the Universe and after many, many, many, many, maaaaaany conflicts, as usual for humans, they managed to join the "Universal Society of Races" accessing to greater knowledge of endless aspects of the Universe, obviously the discovery of Dr. Guajiro didn’t go unnoticed by other races which mostly already had discovered a similar result in their very particular way so it was not difficult for the inhabitants of the Universe to apply the same concept and unify it.


For the purposes of this story and not getting into more complicated translations that must include an authorized generic term validation from the "Academy of languages, dialects, tongue twisters, pouting, whining and random sounds translations for the use and terminology of space travel”, we will avoid all of that and use the human terms named by Dr. Guajiro Adamar: Ark Travel with all its applications as "Ark Motor", "Ark Speed" and " Ark Bathroom."



© 2016 Leo Bojalil


Author's Note

Leo Bojalil
© Copyright 2016 - All work is property of León Felipe Gual Bojalil, any duplication or reproduction of all or part of the work without explicit permission by the author is illegal.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on June 17, 2016
Last Updated on June 17, 2016
Tags: Sci-fi, space opera, space travel, funny, irreverent, fantasy, Artificial Intelligence, Gods, Universe, Time


Author

Leo Bojalil
Leo Bojalil

Montreal, Quebec, Canada



About
Human according to science but I have my doubts!! Up today a Freak all the way from my mind to possibly my soul. Illustrator and Dream Writer always manipulated by my inner monster who live betwee.. more..

Writing
Chapter Zero Chapter Zero

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil


Chapter 01 Chapter 01

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil


Chapter 02 Chapter 02

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil