Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil
"

The Universe conspired against itself and the beginning of times is lost and confused and only one Space Traveler accompanied with the first Transgender AI and a retired God must explore the Universe

"

Twelve.


Ending things is always a tricky thing to do, for example this story at some point it’s going to end but in the meantime there’s going to be some moments that might, just might kind of feels like it´s the ending but they’re not, especially if you take into consideration that the Beginning of Times has escaped from what is known as the Infinite Loop of Existence which allows the Infinite Renovation.


Being so is that the Universal Registry of Time Continuum got altered causing to affect every aspect of existence even this tale you are reading right now. And you might wonder how this is possible, and the answer lays in the mere fact that exactly in this moment an important event from the ending of this story is happening, it´s the moment when the Cap with all of his ragged clothes looks at the door that it´s in front of him, he takes very carefully the flower pot with the most beautiful tulip you could imagine, he touches it gently and the tulip responds with a soft movement giving him the confidence to open the door.

After opening the door’s lock he closed his eyes because of the bright light that came out from the inside, slowly he opened his eyes and got amazed by the beautiful garden that laid at the other side of the door, he takes a step inside and then another until he stands in the middle of an infinite green landscape and a soft sound of what he could discern was a small river lead him in the right direction to fulfill his life.

And like that something that looks like and ending but not quite just happened right in front of you and most certainly you will meet again in the future, or it will be the past?



© 2016 Leo Bojalil


Author's Note

Leo Bojalil
© Copyright 2016 - All work is property of León Felipe Gual Bojalil, any duplication or reproduction of all or part of the work without explicit permission by the author is illegal.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on June 17, 2016
Last Updated on June 17, 2016
Tags: Sci-fi, space opera, space travel, funny, irreverent, fantasy, Artificial Intelligence, Gods, Universe, Time


Author

Leo Bojalil
Leo Bojalil

Montreal, Quebec, Canada



About
Human according to science but I have my doubts!! Up today a Freak all the way from my mind to possibly my soul. Illustrator and Dream Writer always manipulated by my inner monster who live betwee.. more..

Writing
Chapter Zero Chapter Zero

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil


Chapter 01 Chapter 01

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil


Chapter 02 Chapter 02

A Chapter by Leo Bojalil