Megastory 1

Megastory 1

A Story by leroypowell3
"

Former President David Palmer tries to recruit LeRoy Greene to his organization.

"

A cool New York night. His class finished, all the students gone, LeRoy Greene sat in meditation. He ignored his cell phone, knowing that it was his brother calling. Richie always needed a double date because he knew that he could get the girl he wanted when they got to hang out with Harlem's resident 'Kung Fu Master'. However, the sound of someone coming into the dojo forced him to open his eyes and look.

A very famous man was staring at him.

"David Palmer?"

Smiling politely, the former President of the United States held his position as if waiting to be invited to step forward. "Yes, I'm David Palmer."

Getting up from the floor, LeRoy humbling approached the visitor. It was obvious that he was excited as much as he tried to hide it. "How may I help you sir?"

"I'm here ask for your help." Palmer kept the smile on his face, an obvious politician's manipulative facade.

LeRoy allowed him to explain.

"Recently, a terrorist plot against the United States was uncovered. Revealed to us by the Chinese if you can believe it. Sadly, it wasn't thwarted, and the scheme is turning into quite a web. What I'm asking of you is to help fight the plotters."

"I do not understand," LeRoy drew back. "What help would I be?"

Laughing a bit at his humility Palmer rolled his shoulders. "Well, you are "The Master".

"That is an overrated title, sir." said LeRoy.

"I understand that it has been a number of years since your encounter with the Sho'gun. Since then you've kept a low profile. But, son, people are in danger. You have the skills to help save them. It's time you stopped hiding in the shadows and let your light... your glow shine. Help make the world a better, safer place."

Palmer closed his mouth, allowing LeRoy to think about what he just said.

Outside, someone was watching.

"The former President is in there talking to him." the spy reported, presumably to someone over a radio. "I don't know how he got here with no secret service."

"He's really gone from White House to Black Ops." said the person on the other end. "Can't believe I voted for him."

"This is a perfect opportunity to kill them both, quietly." offered the spy.

"Not you. I'll send our friends in. If anything goes wrong it can't be traced to us."

"Fine. I'll update you when it's done."

LeRoy breathed deeply and got ready to give David Palmer an answer when he noticed movement beyond his visitor. "Sir!" He didn't even say anything else as he reached around the former President and caught a throwing star that was about to impale Palmer in the back of the neck.

LeRoy looked around, knowing what he was dealing with. "Sir," he said with intense authority. "Stay down. Ninja are very sneaky."

© 2017 leroypowell3


Author's Note

leroypowell3
This is the beginning of a huge crossover story. It includes characters from comics, anime, tv, movies and video games.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on April 21, 2017
Last Updated on April 21, 2017
Tags: The Last Dragon, 24, Marvel Comics