Mis-Judged Pre-Thoughts

Mis-Judged Pre-Thoughts

A Poem by Michael S.
"

Wait until You know someone before you give your thoughts

"

When I first met you I was in a sudden shock, and when I we first exchanged emails I was not sure what to say. I took a deep breath, collected my thoughts and the first thing came to mind is being respectful, nice and trying not to sound to happy. But as I began to write my fingers froze and my mind went blank. No matter what I thought I wanted to say I could not.

My impression of you immediately was in disbelief. Your beauty was something that I had never experienced, so writing a lady of your class was very unfamiliar to me. So I knew that if I was going to approach you through email that I had to have my words right. Not just any words but words from my heart and soul.

Sounds kind of crazy considering it was my first email to you but I already had so much respect for you without saying a word. Because of you giving me a few minutes of your time was a dream come true. Once we started to chat back and forth I realized that my first thoughts of you were wrong. My thoughts of you after we started to talk were more than I could have ever imagined. You were perfect in my eyes. Your eyes, smile, hair, body, personality was beyond what I could had dream for and I knew that my heart could love you.

The day you walked into my life is a day that I will hold very dear to me. People can take a lot of things from me but they can never take the smile and the joy away from my heart that your smile brings to me. Thank you today, tomorrow and forever for the happiness you have brought me. Kisses and enjoy your day

© 2014 Michael S.


Author's Note

Michael S.
I don't know if it's me or not, but it's an amazing feeling when you meet that right person only to find out that they are 100 times better then what you thought.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww, this is so sweet, romantic, elegant and beautiful. I truly enjoy reading this piece. It is well written!
My fav. line

"Your eyes, smile, hair, body, personality was beyond what I could had dream for and I knew that my heart could love you. "

Thank you for sharing!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Michael S.

9 Years Ago

Suk Thank you so much for reading my writings and sharing your thoughts. I really do appreciate it s.. read more
The Black Warrior

9 Years Ago

You are very welcome and I really loved the story!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 27, 2014
Last Updated on October 27, 2014
Tags: smile, thoughts, feelings, love, email, emotions