Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Leticia

Lilith made her way out of the study and pretended to leave as she made her way back and hid so nobody that was passing by could see her. Lilith need to know what was going on and the only way that she would be able to figure that out would be by listing in on the conversation taking place inside that study. "She is up to something." Those were the first words that Lilith heard as she found the right spot. Luis had spoken of cures being one of the few that didn't believe anything she said or did.

Lilith has always known that Luis did not like her. Every time that Lilith suggested something that would be of some kind of importance Luis would always fine something wrong with it. Whether it was an insignificant little detail or saying that it did not outwait all the damage that the action would create for the outcome that they would receive. Luis had never come out and directly told Lilith why he dislike her so much but she had an idea that it might be because of something that he might have seen.

Lilith had submerged herself in her own thoughts that she didn't notice when Luis came out of the office and moved to box her in.

A few minutes had pass by when Lilith finally felt a presence behind her. She reacted by turning around her hand at the ready in order to defend herself.

Lilith had the ability to observe anybody's power that she touch. Her power only worked when she came into physical contact with her victims. She not only observed the power of the other person but she also observed the life force of the other individual. This power that she had was a curse and a blessing you could say, seen as whenever Lilith need a bust she could easily recharged. But no power comes without consequences. Not many people acquire this powers because they become addicting and leave the host with a thirst for power that they will never be able to satisfy. 

Luis took a hold of her hand before she would even lay a finger on him. Luis powers were already acting weird he didn't need anybody taking any of the power that he still had. Looking into Lilith's eyes Luis said still holding her hand, "Didn't your parents ever tell you that it was rude to listen into other peoples conversations?"

"What are you talking about?" Lilith asked a sense of confusion and a little bit of annoyance in her voice. "I was just thinking of what I was going to do in the next could of hours before the sun comes out."

Luis came closer into her both of her hands capture by Luis and held at each side of her face. "Let me tell you, you may have him full but I know that you are death and destruction to all of us."

"What?!"Lilith exclaim train to keep her composure in front of Luis. "I am none of those things."

"Time will tell." Luis said moving back and away from Lilith as he led go of her hands.

It was becoming harder for Lilith to control her outrage and it was starting to reflect in her eyes. She closed her eyes train to bring back her control. Luis just stood there taking in her reactions. "Whatever I have to go." Lilith said moving around Luis. Luis gave her a look. "Just because you don't have places to go or people that you need to meet does not mean that I don't." Lilith said as she started to make her way out of the house.

******

Luis had stepped away from Lilith, but he could still see the rage that was reflected in her eyes before she closed them and trade to regain her control. "She is more trouble than we need right know." Luis said as he saw her leave her dark energy train to imprint into every available body.  There were still many things that need to be done and many pieces in the puzzle that still need to be put into place before any of the enemies would start to fall. The last vision Luis was the begging to a war that depending on the choices that would be made in the last couple of months would either lead to a world of harmony or to a world filed with danger and death.

******

Alina's body was laying on the ground her eyes close and sweat cover her face. The pain that she had suffered as her memory came back had left her with pain all over her body. 

"Finally, I will have my slave." Bernardo said starting his moved toward Alina's body. Before Bernardo could even get three feet near her a wall of fire came up around her. "What the hell is this?" Bernardo asked as he trade to cross the ring of fire. The only thing that Bernardo achieve was to burn himself and increasing the fire.

"As I told you before stay away from her." Sabro said looking Bernardo over to make sure that he was not going to try something again.

Finally Alina's eyes opened and the fire started to retract. Brenda went over to her once the fire had gone out completely. "How are you feeling?" Brenda asked as she kneeled next to Alina.

"Like my head was just slip in two." Alina said sitting up slowly with Brenda's help.

"You will be feeling much better once you are in your new home." Bernardo said as he saw his opportunity to take Alina.

Before Bernardo could even reach her Alina extended her hand a surge of energy erupting from her hand sending Bernardo tumbling back to the ground. Bernardo had gotten knocked out by the energy that had come out of Alina's hand.

"That was a good one." Sebastian said looking around the man that had come with him and Bernardo. Sebastian kneeled next to Bernardo and shock him to see if he would wake up, "You knocked him out, not bad." Sebastian said looking up at Alina.

"I didn't even feel when you collected that energy." Mino said looking from Bernardo laid out on the ground and back to Alina who was still sitting next to Brenda.

"You are more amazing hen what people predicted." A man said as he came out of the dark cover that the allies provided.

Sabro, Mino and Sebastian position themselves in front of us, as the man step out of the darkened allies. "Come on Sabro I know that we haven't seen each other in the long time but you couldn't off for gotten me have you."

"I never forget a face, but just because you look like somebody I used to know does not mean you are him." Sabro said not letting his guard down. Whit all that had occurred in the last years there was not really any reason why he should trust this man.

"You have gotten smarter with time." The man clearly know in the light of the post office said.

"If you are really Marcus, why did it take you so long to get here?" Sabro asked looking at one of the people that he counted among his best friends.

"I have been around doing work here and there." Marcus answer as he took another step forward.

Alina had gotten up from the ground with Brenda's help and she was how looking at Marcus like a new specimen. Alina could feel the energy ways coming out of his body. They were all pure from any taint of bad feeling toward them although there was a since that he was hiding something, but none the less he could be trusted.

"Who send you?" Alina asked clearing her throat.

"Someone that is waiting to see you." Marcus answer avoiding answering completely.

"Did my uncle send you?" Alina asked with a clear voice. Marcus didn't have to respond his silence and the energy that surrounded him gave me the answer.

"We should go before my stocker decides it’s a good time to wake up." Alina said walking over to Marcus and looking him in the eyes. "Lead the way."

Marcus cleared his throat and looked over at Sabro who just gave him a knowing smile. "I will get one of the boys to take black beauty back to the garage."

"No, I am taking her. Let's go Brenda." Alina said as she started to make her way to Alina's car.

"Alina do you know where you are going?" Marcus asked as he moved closer to her.

Alina looked at him and the turned her sight to Sabro, "Take him with you and make sure that you guys keep up." Alina said as she spend the door to her car and moved to get in.

"Are you sure about where we are going?" Brenda asked as she was sitting in the car.

"I am pretty sure I can fine my way there and if we get lost on the way we will never admit it to anybody." Alina said as she started the engine and prepared to drive away.

"We can always use a locator spell to fine your old house know that you remember everything." Brenda said looking at her friend.

"I remember something's from the flashes of memories that came to me." Alina said to Brenda. That was one of the reasons that Alina wanted Brenda to drive with her.

"Don't worry everything will come back to you with a little time." Brenda said looking at Alina with understanding in her eyes.

"I know I just hope that is soon." Alina said shaking of the desperation of knowing who she was and who her family is.

People leave trails of their energy behind and the longer you are in one place the greater your energy accumulation. Even though it had only been a couple of minutes since Alina had seen Marcus his trail was still fresh and from what she could remember from the flashes Alina would make her way home.

******

Lilith's eyes were still bright red, her anger still fuming inside her. How could this be possible? Alina was supposed to be dead, all of her family was supposed to be dead. Last time Lilith had seen Bernardo, he had told her that the Luna's were dead. Lilith could not believe that Bernardo had lied to her. He had a lot to respond for, Lilith was furious Bernardo had better be careful because one thing that Lilith knew how to do better than anybody else was to hold a grudge and how to get even with those that betray her. 



© 2013 Leticia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
Added on December 8, 2013
Last Updated on December 26, 2013
Tags: supernatural, vampires, werewolf, witches, family, advanture


Author

Leticia
Leticia

CA



About
I come from a big family were i am the oldest out of three brothers and a sister. I lived in Mexico as well as in California, the experience between the two cultures which i believe bring a different .. more..

Writing
A Shadow A Shadow

A Poem by Leticia


Forgiven Forgiven

A Poem by Leticia