Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Leticia

Marcus returned from escorting Sabro, Brenda and Mino to their rooms and headed in search of Enrique who had made her way into the study. “What exactly is your niece capable of doing?” Marcus question Enrique after he had entered the study and securing the door with protection spells so that nobody would be able to overhear their conversation.

“She is going to become one of the most powerful halfling that has been in existence for centuries.” Enrique said as he turned his chair around to face Marcus. “Her power need to be harness, it need to be rain in her power is to wild.”

“From what I saw, she is doing pretty well for herself.” Marcus said taking the chair across from Enrique.

“She is fine, but there is more power that hasn’t even been taped that is just waiting for the right opportunity to come out.” Enrique said getting up from his chair and going to the window looking out into the moon illuminated night.

“If Alina’s power is that incredible I cannot imagine what her sister’s powers would have been.” Marcus said looking thoughtful his mind wondering if it would be possible for the rest of the Luna girls to be alive.

“Do you think that my other nieces could be alive?” Enrique asked turning back to look at Marcus.

“I was their when Alina’s memories were returning to her. I was able to get a glimpse of them.” Marcus said looking thoughtful, reflecting on the glimpse that he got from Alina’s memories.

“What was it that you saw?” Enrique question him. If it was true that his other nieces where alive then that meant that there was still hope for Enrique. There was still hope that Enrique could get his two treasures back.

“Before Bernardo could get to any of her sisters Alina asked the Goddess to protect them and take them far away.” Marcus said living Enrique in anew.

“Was Alina fully awaken when she cast the incantation?” Enrique asked train to get a better fill for what was in store for him.

“From just been in her memories I couldn’t determine if she was fully awake. Although, her memories are true they are still tainted by her believes and the experience itself.” Marcus said getting up from his sit. “I have to go, I have some things that I need to do.” Marcus said getting up from his sit and heading out the study door.

Enrique saw Marcus exit the room and then turned around to look out the window. “I promise that I will get her back and protect her like I should have done with you.” Enrique said to the empty room his hands forming into fist.

 

 

Alina had walked the dark hallways until she found the room that belonging to her. The place that at one point was her heaven from all the bag that surrounded her family. As she opened the door the smell of her old room clouded her mind memories tinkling down with every inhale that she took.

They are waiting for you. Alina heard her mother’s voice echo in her room.

Alina believing that it was a voice from her past broke down and question that voice that at this point was a deep wound. “Why are you not here? Why did you leave me?” Alina question falling to the floor next to her bed emotionally and physically drain from the events that had happened to her today.

Alina rested her head on the side of the bed and closed her eyes to try and stop the tears that were escaping her eyes. Alina had been so focused on train to stop her crying that it came as a shock and surprise when she felt the familiar comforting hand of her mother running down her hair and the suiting words that she spoke. “Shhh, baby it’s okay, you are home know. You can rest.”

Alina looked up at her mother train to figure out what was going on. Her mother extended her hand out to Alina. Alina put her hand in her and her mother pulled her up and helped her lay on her bed. Once Alina was settled she spoke once again, “I miss you guys.”

“Sleep know Ali, you still have many challenges that you have to face. You need to fine your sisters and rebuild our family. That family that will support and help you fight for what is right.” Rosa’s voice was heard in Alina’s room as sleep claimed her.

 

 

It had been four weeks since Alina’s returned into her home. She had been training nonstop not only with her powers but also fighting technics that Enrique believe she should know in order to defend herself in case she was attack once again.

Alina was training with Mino. “Come on Alina give it up already you have been train for four weeks know to get a hit at me and so far you have not even left a bruise” Mino taunted Alina as he continued, “I have made you land on your a*s more times than you would like me to count.”

Alina was getting irritated and her power wanted to come out but she kept a good controlled on it. “I wouldn’t be taking so soon Mino.” Alina said as she took a fresh breath into her lungs and prepared herself. As Alina recovered her composure she prepared herself once more for Mino’s attack.

Enrique had come into the room in the middle of Alina’s preparation for Mino’s attack and he notice that there was a different air surrounding Alina. It was not strong but somewhat detectible the energy that was concentrated on Alina. Alina had created an energy filled around herself that was concealed very well. The only reason that Enrique was able to detect the protective energy filled was because over the last couple of days Enrique had been working with Alina to develop her powers. Enrique had become familiar once again with Alina’s magic signature. It also helped that Enrique and Alina were family that magic that each individual caries with in them also has a signature so that family can recognize each other. It is away for families to keep each other safe and know that they are still alive in case they got separated so whatever reason.

Mino made his move and charged Alina. Enrique noticed that the energy became a wall in front of Alina and tied with the energy that Mino was emitting, it started to slow him down. Alina took the opportunity and send Mino flaying back into the wall. Mino hit the wall bouncing down to the mats that were covering the floor.

Alina was standing shock at what she had just done. “S**t, Mino are you okay?” Alina asked coming down from her shock and heading toward Mino still on the ground.

“I am good. But what the hell did you just do?” Mino asked as he was getting back up with Alina’s help.

“She used her powers and created and energy filed that surrounded her with her own energy and then she pulled from yours and made you slowdown in ordered for her to attack and send your a*s flaying to the wall.” Enrique said as he made his way to Alina and Mino’s side.

“How did you do that?” Mino asked looking proud and curies of Alina’s abilities.

“I really don’t know, I just felt the energy begging to gather around me so I imagine a wall between me and you and then pulling your energy in order to slow you down.” Alina said smiling from ear to ear proud at what she had accomplish.

“You have improved much since you came back home and it’s time for you to make your introduction back into our world and let everybody know that the Luna blood line is still alive.” Enrique said. Nobody had mention Alina’s introduction back into our world and the only time that somebody had mention Alina’s introduction into our world Alina had thrown a fit and said that she would not fallow anybody else plan for her life except for her own.

“When is this introduction taking place?” Alina asked reaching for her water siting at the side of the mats that were laid out on the ground.

Enrique and Mino were both shock and apprehensive at Alina’s response. “It will take place this week at our house.” Enrique said suspicion still clouding his eye. “The preparations have already been taken care off and all should be ready by Friday.”

“Okay, I am going to go and get cleaned up I will see you guy’s at dinner.” Alina said getting her things and heading out through the gym doors.

Mino was still standing looking shock at what had happened.

“Mino I need you to keep an eye on Alina.” Enrique said looking back to Mino once Alina had disappear be on the gym doors.

“Sure.” Mino agreed without questioning the task that had been given to him. Mino gather his things and headed out as well leaving Enrique alone.

“That was too easy. Alina is hiding something.” Enrique said to and appeared empty room.

“Ever since that first night that she stayed in her room she has been acting strange.” Marcus said coming to stand next to Enrique.

“Mino is on it, hopefully he can figure it out before anything happens.” Enrique said turning to look at Marcus. “I need to go prepare something for Alexander’s arrival I will see you later at dinner time.” Enrique said turning around and living Marcus alone in the gym.

 

Alina entered her room and headed straight away to the circle that she had created in the middle of her floor. “Ancient magic protectors of the earth I call upon you for guidance and clarity to find my truth and the family that I have lost.” A small wind came over the room ruffling Alina’s ponytail from side to side. She closed her eyes and went into a trance state.

“The key that you seek to unlock that which you have forgotten lay with the one that seeks to destroy you.” A thick and throaty voice said.

A knock echo into the room and the trance was broken. “Wait that information though helpful I need to know that my sisters are okay.” Alina asked but I late was the connection to the ancient powers had been broken. The knock came again, “Give me a minute. I am going.” Alina said as she made her way up and found the rug that she kept over the circle. Once the circle was well hidden Alina went to the door and opened it.

“Hey Alina, Sabro wants to talk to you.”  The Brenda said coming into the room and taking a sit on the bed. “What were you doing?” Brenda asked as she looked around the room.

“I was just changing getting ready for dinner but since Sabro wants to talk I guess it’s going to have to wait.” Alina said going t the door. Brenda had not made her way off the bed so Alina turned around and asked, “Are you coming?”

“Yes but before we go I need to asked you something.” Brenda said going over to Alina.

“What is going on is there is something wrong?” Alina asked a worried look coming over her face.

“Have you been using magic outside of what you have been practicing with me?” Brenda asked Alina hurt coming across with the words that Alina spoke.

Alina knew that she had to listen to the old powers but she also knew that she couldn’t depend on them fully. She need to develop her own powers and learn to trust what she felt and know that wheatear it was good or bad she could deal with it.

Alina did not respond so Brenda continued, “I just need to know that you are been carful and that if anything dose happened and you need my help you will come to me, because I have your back and anything that you decide to do I will help you with.” Brenda said covering Alina’s hands with hers.

Alina had been looking at her hands, but at hearing Brenda’s words she looked up and smiled at her, “I am being careful and I am not ready to tell everybody yet, but when I am you will be the first too know.” Alina said bring Brenda in for a hug.

“That’s all I ask. Know lets go meet Sabro or else he will come looking for us.” Brenda said as she pulled away and got up from the bed pulling Alina with her. Once Alina was up Brenda and she headed out the door to fine Sabro.

 

Sabro was sitting in one of the chairs that were around in the library. Once Alina and Brenda entered the room he closed the book that he had been reading and set it on the side table next to his chair. “It’s about time I was going to go look for you.” Sabro said looking from Alina to Brenda.

Brenda just looked at Alina and role her eyes, “Relax Sabro is not like we would get attack in the house.” Brenda said taking the chair to the left of Sabro.

“You never know it’s better to be prepared then to be caught unaware.” Sabro said looking at both Brenda and Alina as if they were little girls.

“Enrique has this place more secure then the White House.” Alina said giving him a smile as she took the sit to the right of Sabro. “So what’s going on? Why did you want to see me?” Alina asked as she got comfortable on the chair.

“You know that Alexander is coming to meet you along with some of the other big shot from the different fractions of the supernatural community.” Sabro asked his face becoming serious.

“The smile left Alina’s face and looked Sabro in the eyes, “Yes, Enrique told me just after training was over today.” Alina said looking pensive.

“I feel something coming and it’s bad.” Brenda said opening her eyes and looking at Alina.

“I know I feel in putting it off. This evil will be coming for me eventually so might as well face it off and try to eliminate before it becomes a big treat or diminish the damage that it would create.” Alina said looking at both Brenda and Sabro.

“Have you thought of a plan?” Sabro asked train to have a plan in motion in case something did go wrong.

“For right know we just have to keep our eyes and ears open and have a plan b in case we have to leave the house.” Alina said. Alina was about to say something else when Mino came into the room.

“I was looking for you. What are all of you doing in here?” Mino asked standing in front of them.

“Just talking about who is coming to the house.” Alina asked sensing that Mino’s energy levels had changed since the last time they were training in the gym.

“I could tell you more about them if you want.” Mino said pulling a chair in front of the three or them.

“Whatever information you can give us is better then what we have right now?” Sabro said looking over Mino’s attitude.

“Let’s start with Alexander.” Alina asked as she got comfortable in the chair.

“Alexander as you know is well known as the heir to a vampire dynasty that takes us back to its creation. He is well like by the vampire community and has made a name for himself among the warriors that fight for him.” Mino said smiling at them.

“Who are those that fallow him?” Sabro asked. There had been a lot of talk over the centuries and worries that seem to not care what anybody said or fallow orders very well were linked to alexander and it was said that those warriors listen and value what alexander had to say.

“Well, Luis is one of those that is considered to be one of Alexander’s best friends along with the next leader of the black dragon clan, some shifters like the werewolf’s, jaguars, panthers and bears. This are only a few thought.” Mino said looking thoughtful as he tried to remember anything else.

“So how come if their as so many people that are loyal to him, he has not chosen at mate?” Brenda asked. After learning that Alexander had been engaged in some formed to Alina they need to know if he was going to try and claim that right again since she came back.

“I don’t know the full answer to that question, but I do know that there is this vampire name Lilith that has been after him for years.” Mino said, “He treats her more like a sister then a lover thought. I heard that Lilith’s parents were considered friends with Alexander’s parents and when they passed away they took her in and they were raised together."

“Okay, since I thought we are going to be able to learn anything more today I am going to go finish changing to go eat diner I am starving.” Allina said getting up from her chair and heading out the door not waiting for anyone’s response.

“Thanks Mino for giving us the information.” Brenda said leaning forward and covering one of his hands with hers.

Sabro got up pulling Brenda along with him, “Let’s go, I am sure that dinner is already being served.” Sabro said as he pulled Brenda behind him and out the door.

“Things are about to get way more interesting.” Mino said a smile spreading over his face. Mino got up and headed out the door toward dinner.



© 2014 Leticia


Author's Note

Leticia
let me know what you guys think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
Added on July 5, 2014
Last Updated on July 30, 2014


Author

Leticia
Leticia

CA



About
I come from a big family were i am the oldest out of three brothers and a sister. I lived in Mexico as well as in California, the experience between the two cultures which i believe bring a different .. more..

Writing
A Shadow A Shadow

A Poem by Leticia


Forgiven Forgiven

A Poem by Leticia