Rusted Worlds

Rusted Worlds

A Story by Dali Stroesser
"

Needs help- incomplete plot!! and yes I have already set the title :D

"
Phase 1.

Earth. Way future; fossil feuls very close to total depletion. Secret operations by government science department are rushing in to look for an out. Gov't clones Earth to make "Clearth", and banishes Clearth to the opposite side of the Milky Way for secrecy's sake. They also begin undercover development of a population of "avians"; that is, people genetically altered to grow bird's wings in addition to arms. Avians are transported to Clearth to "break in" the new planet, and test its ability to support the human race. The avians are developing socially and technologically unimaginably faster than humans did, and over a mere 700 years, a single government has been set to dominate Clearth. Earth sends a group of scouts in disguise to send back report on Clearth. The avians execute them when they are found out. Out of desperation, Earth's president offers his two daughters to be mechanically altered and sent as tools of investigation to Clearth. The two daughters are made to think that Clearth is their normal habitation, until ones' wing breaks. They are exiled from their home and school, then taken up by a street-lived mech genius who helps them.

And then.....? I would like a guy in there somewhere, for the mechie, who is female. But I won't stand for any plotlines that have been used 15+ times.  :P  I'm sure you all understand...

A list of possible names:
Female~
   Phyllis Ancroft Kenedy
   Jay Dunnock Cauley
   Helen Begg Cauley
   Evelyn Sturgis Rochford
   Edna Rowan Mailey

Male~
   Nat Pinnter Fletcher
   Ike Piercy Kirvan
   Joseph Killian Berglas
   Finlas Boland Sadler
   Rolstad Julius Merekaun

© 2012 Dali Stroesser


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on May 15, 2012
Last Updated on May 23, 2012

Author

Dali Stroesser
Dali Stroesser

USA. home of the brave, MN



About
I'm Pentecostal, Acts 2:38 (if you're curious, browse upci.org ). My favorite animal is horses and I love to draw. I'm good at math but I don't like it that much. *** I take no credit for my prof.. more..

Writing