Inhale, exhale

Inhale, exhale

A Poem by Libby McKeown

I                                     You

hope                               doubted

my                                  ever

only                                I

regret                             that

is                                    is

that                                regret

I                                     only

ever                                my

doubted                          hope

you                                 I 

© 2010 Libby McKeown


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

lib,
i like the experimentation. very cool. nice message as well. i kinda took it as a person looking in the mirror and assessing their life. may not be what was intended, but that's what i took and thought it was cool. i hate to nit, but i'm not sure if it was intentional for a meaning i don't quite understand, or an oversight, but the you is capitalized in the reflection. just wondering... great work though!

sincerely,
jr

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This message has a great meaning to it. It makes me rethink a lot of things. Thank you for writing this. Its a great poem, and has a nice structure.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love the way you used the form to fit the title. It looks great, and I love the message!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Written with such a unique structure. True to its title, it really does have an airy feel to it. This is a brilliant piece, done with creativity. The shortness of the lines didn't hinder the telling of something meaningful and touching.

Keep Writing. ^____^

Posted 12 Years Ago


crafty, makes the reader want to pick up a pen and try writing one of these cool poems, you did a stately job, keep up the great work.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very artistic. Loved it!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is incredible... One of the few works on this site that I have enjoyed.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is like a key! Simply cryptic like a profound quick-crossword puzzle.

It seems to imply that the thought turns back on itself again and again in a cycle.

Interesting and cool to look at!

Posted 13 Years Ago


your words form a gauntlet of hope and despair. it will take a hardy soul to traverse such a treacherous pass. if you find that soul, hold on.


Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lib,
i like the experimentation. very cool. nice message as well. i kinda took it as a person looking in the mirror and assessing their life. may not be what was intended, but that's what i took and thought it was cool. i hate to nit, but i'm not sure if it was intentional for a meaning i don't quite understand, or an oversight, but the you is capitalized in the reflection. just wondering... great work though!

sincerely,
jr

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

693 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 19, 2010
Last Updated on May 4, 2010

Author

Libby McKeown
Libby McKeown

mobile, AL



About
How could I ever explain?? A side note: I will read every read request. I can't promise I will review every one. However, don't be an a*s and send me (or anyone) 400 requests! I will unfriend y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Bright Star Bright Star

A Chapter by A. L. Allen


My Pap My Pap

A Poem by r