Paradise.

Paradise.

A Poem by Omar
"

This poem showcases my lust for adventure and the discovery of a place I long to discover although I am not sure where to locate it.

"

Someone of peace I have always been, tranquil and serene. Now subjected to a world of Systematic pace that will exploit any weakness and cast you out should you choose not to Conform to the laws of destruction, destruction of thyself.


Recurring have I dreamt of a place, a people, a lifestyle which lives harmoniously with Nature, where energy is perceived and all knowledge is shared. Somewhere with whistling Leaves and gallivanting streams of water, warm air and evergreen ground, this is where I Long to be, a place yet to be acquainted with my physical being yet yearned for by my soul, For the road it has traveled is no stranger to this promise land, a land I will once again Have the privilege of knowing.


Until my will is manifested, I will seek out my lost indigo brothers and sisters so that one Sweet day we will return home, the home we call..lost_paradise_by_jerry8448-d3176bsParadise.

© 2016 Omar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on March 29, 2016
Last Updated on March 30, 2016
Tags: paradise, destiny, indigo, children, heaven, magic, magical, searching, pure, water, sun, dream

Author

Omar
Omar

Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, South Africa



About
I'm a young, ambitious human in a world full of possibilities. I believe that life is what you will it (Seek and ye shall find). My poetry I have written are reflections of my truth and my perception.. more..

Writing
Fragmented Fragmented

A Poem by Omar