My Soul Spoke To Me.

My Soul Spoke To Me.

A Poem by Omar
"

This poem is a reflection of my journey to self-discovery, potential and esoterical exploration.

"
Body asleep, mind awake.
As my body began to drift off into sleep, my mind still awake, I lost sense of my physical self as my soul arose, not yet enough to fly however my soul, it spoke to me, words of which I have yet to decipher. 

Although the outcome of my efforts were not the desired wish, it was a profound experience to have listened to my soul guiding me along this path for I hold within myself all the answers I seek. 

Nurture and treasure this experience I will for the future holds my joy and I will surely come to realise it.
I am content for now I know undoubtedly that I am powerful and although I may not always be lucid, my soul spoke to me and lucidity will soon be the president of my time here in this reality.

© 2016 Omar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on April 24, 2016
Last Updated on April 24, 2016
Tags: soul, body, asleep, awake, spiritual, astral projection, seek, listen, spoke, path, lucidity

Author

Omar
Omar

Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, South Africa



About
I'm a young, ambitious human in a world full of possibilities. I believe that life is what you will it (Seek and ye shall find). My poetry I have written are reflections of my truth and my perception.. more..

Writing
Fragmented Fragmented

A Poem by Omar