Forbidden Fruit.

Forbidden Fruit.

A Poem by Omar
"

This poem illustrates the love of a young naive boy who knew nothing about love, however was well schooled in all of its challenges.

"
My heart en-captured by forbidden fruit.
Unaware I began to feel the Universe, unwilling I feel through a million galaxies and still I continue to fall through infinity.
Longing for your love, I howl for you just as the wolf does for it's eternal love. So close yet so far, being close to you , I suffer in silence unable to speak the truth of my heart for fear that I may lose you completely.
Tolerated is what I feel when I am with you - For as long as my lips remain untouched by yours; I will yearn.
You speak of love so carelessly, unsure of it's meaning. I have hated you for a while, loved you forever - I hate that I love you.
Stripped of my ability to express myself, I am naked to my words on paper, my words tell you my story for I am much too cowardly to tell you myself.
Love you or lust you, Tell you or touch you. To win your love seems a task most impossible, so I smile in agony awaiting your kiss, screaming 'Love Me' as I am wrapped in your embrace, your everlasting brace however, you are oblivious... I love you Forbidden Fruit.

© 2017 Omar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on October 10, 2017
Last Updated on October 10, 2017

Author

Omar
Omar

Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, South Africa



About
I'm a young, ambitious human in a world full of possibilities. I believe that life is what you will it (Seek and ye shall find). My poetry I have written are reflections of my truth and my perception.. more..

Writing
Fragmented Fragmented

A Poem by Omar