Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Brandon Watts

January 21, 2013

The presidential inauguration was today. Barack Obama won his second term. They were hundreds of people in front of the white house. They were all cheering and yelling when he walked up to the stand. It’s crazy to think that all these people love one man. I guess it’s because the most important position in the world. Him being a black man doesn’t hurt either.

I remember the night he was elected the first time. It seems like every black person in the world was jumping and shouting that day. We felt like we had accomplished something. Like this is what we have been waiting for our whole lives.

But I just wonder why people love him so much. What has he done? I get it; he is the first black president, but then once you get pass that fact maybe you can talk about how his health care plan has benefited many people. But what is he doing that would make people every step he takes. We now call him the future of hope. What great hope has he shown to us?

Black people have just put too much value towards him. Most black people that voted for Obama doesn’t even know what Obama plan for gun reform is. Most of them will never vote again. They weren’t even paying attention to the election. They just wanted a black person to be in the white house. It’s a great accomplishment but I just don’t see why the man should be looked upon as if he was God. If you ask me, he doesn’t do too much for the Africans Americans, the ones who put him in office. That’s just honestly speaking; black people put him in office.

I guess I just don’t have that much love for the president as most people do. Mainly because I honestly think he or the rest of the government  give a crap about San Bernardino or what is really going on out here. All these people love Obama but is Obama thinking about us. Is he wondering if I am getting a good education at school every day? Is he thinking about me when I walk home from school? Does he really care about these black males that are getting killed out on the streets every day? Does he know that there are certain areas that you can’t walk into because you will get killed if you’re not from that area or block. Does he care that the police are out here harassing us on the daily basis because they have become completely power crazed with themselves? I wonder if he knows that every time I go to sleep I have say a prayer for my dad so he can be safe at night? Or if he even cares.

Every question that I just asked is probably going to be answered by no; and that’s exactly my point. Obama doesn’t care about me or what has happened in my life. So why should I care about him? My mom always say “never love somebody more than they love you”. People need to realize this about Obama. He honestly doesn’t really care about you or anybody else. Because if he did he would of I would be going to a better school. I would feel safe when I’m walking down the street. I wouldn’t have family members that are dead due to gangs. I would be able to look at the news and see positive stuff going on instead of seeing a country that is headed towards trouble. He as a matter of fact have cared more about the homosexuals more than he has us.  He is always speaking up for gay rights and gay marriage. I thought he was a christian. Homosexualtiy is a sin; and I found it quite odd that your supposed to be a chistian but that is not what a Christian does. He doesn’t go against the bible.

  They said Obama has only met his father a couple of times. I wonder what that feels like. At least I get see my dad every once in a while. I guess Obama and I share the same story. I have just had more love then he has. But my real question is; how come he didn’t fall victim? How did he become so successful coming from the life he came from? He wasn’t dealt great cards in life but this man has become President of the United States. How is that? God must have something really great planned in his life, too bad I can’t dream like he did. It was meant for me to be born here. I am to stay here for the rest of my life. I don’t know what I am going to do but I just know that God has forgotten about me; and to be honest this has to be the most worst loneliness in the world.

 

 

 

January 24, 2013

 

I lost my cool the other day. I got pretty upset. It’s not like I don’t like Obama it’s just  that he isn’t thinking about us like we are about him. There is just too much going on the world today and we are putting all our hope on him. So what are we going to do when he turns up having a different agenda then we thought he did and we all look like fools. That’s why  I don’t treat this man like he is the holy one. You don’t know what is really going on in the head of people’s minds. They can have a welcoming smile on their face but really they have evil thoughts in their head. That’s why you have to know somebody before you start to judge them.

But you can’t really trust anybody in these days. Not politicians, not your pastor, not even your own people. Everybody is trying to come up on their selves by you; and when they do finally come up, they forget about you and how you helped them. There are 3 things that make this world run every day. Without these three things people would have nothing to live for. POWER, SEX, and MONEY. These 3 things have always been the driving factor for society. They always have been and they always will be. This is what people wake up and live for every day. No matter what religion you are or what country you come from, this what every individual tries to achieve in their lifetime. No matter who you are, this is what goes through everybody head every day of the week. POWER, SEX, and MONEY.  These  words  three words drives our society.

I just don’t understand it. I’m only 15 years old and I can see more than what grown people can see. THE END IS COMING! Hasn’t anybody ever read the end of the bible? Can’t people see that we are in the end times?

 It says in the bible in the book of  2 Timothy 3: 1-5: 

"Know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, *lovers of money*, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up [with pride], lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away."

I remember when I first read this passage in the bible I thought to myself “that would never happen to our world.” But now every time I read this passage it just reassures me that we are becoming more towards the final days. We are closer than we think. Some really crazy stuff is about to be going down and it’s a matter of time before we find who is going to be involved in the destruction of the world.

We are now living in a world where we are lovers of ourselves. We don’t care about anybody unless they can help us. These kids are now growing up thinking the world owes them something. Boy don’t they have a rude awakening  coming for them. A rude awakening that will will show them that nobody is thinking about you in this world. Everybody has forgotten about you and everything you are. Nobody is up all night worrying about night about you, not the president, not your pastor, and sometimes not even your own people. That’s why I decided a long time ago that I don’t need anybody, I can do this all by myself.

But honestly, in all this chaos I’m trying to find God. He’s the one that foretell this prophecy. Where is he? I look to the church and the pastors are selling hope. I look to the Government and they have their own secret agenda. I look everywhere and everyone is trying to make it own their own. They’re trying to make it in life. Trying not to fall victim in this society.

God. Where are you? I need you. Now more than ever. Can you hear me? Of course you can’t. Why would anybody want to listen to me? I’m just a kid. I’m not important. I‘m just a future victim in this society.

 

January 27, 2013

 

30 DEAD, 18 CHILDREN, 12 ADULTS AT SCHOOL SHOOTING IN OHIO

I don’t know what to say. I don’t know how you could respond to this. The only thing you could do is sit here and look. It just only makes me want to ask why?

Why would you do something like this? Why would you kill the little kids? What did the kids do to you? They never even got a chance at life? But then again it’s not like this world is the best place ever anyways. I have to spend every day on this corrupted place and they get to spend the rest of their life in eternity. I figure the little kids would go to heaven because what would god have to judge them for. They can’t be held accountable for anything. They’re just learning about everything. You hit a certain age in your life when you are now accountable for everything you do. It’s called the age of accountability. Some say it’s when you turn 18. But I honestly think that’s way too long. I think it’s starts the day you become a teenager. Because by then you should know right from wrong .  The age of accountability is the age the age where God will seeyou  as accountable for your actions. But for all those little kids who were killed today; God will probably just embrace them in. R.I.P Little Angels.

 

 

January 29, 2013

 

They were talking about the guy who did that school shooting the other day today. His name was Michael Henley. He killed himself after he killed as many people as he killed. He was only 21 years old. He also killed his mother. That’s the reason he came up to the school. They were supposedly arguing about something. But I don’t understand why he had to take his anger out on the kids. What did they do to you? I don’t know. I just know it’s about to be a different America.

I can already see the topic of the year is going to be. GUN CONTROL!! It’s only obvious; they said Michael Henley had .223 Caliber Rifle. That’s one of the most popular guns in the rifle industry. It was a semi-automatic gun. Meaning it could fire hundreds of bullets in minutes.

It’s weird because you have to wonder, who do you blame for this? Michael Henley of course but who or what is responsible for him doing this? Most people blame video games. I’m sorry but that is completely bogus to me. What would video games have to do with somebody going into public place and killing someone. That just shows what kind of society we actually live in. We’re always ready to blame somebody else for the mistakes that we made. We are the one that are making those guns. This guy didn’t pick up a video game, walk into a classroom, and start killing people. He picked up a .223 caliber assult rifle, walked into a classroom and started to kill people. So don’t blame the video games, blame yourselves. Blame yourself for allowing guns such as these to be released to the public. What does somebody need a gun like that for? A gun whose main purpose is to kill human beings. What did we think people were going to do with the gun, go hunting with it? You can’t go hunting with a machine gun. What fun would that be?

Maybe Obama should take a look at evaluations for mentally ill people. It’s obvious that this Michael guy was mentally ill. He had to have something wrong with him. Why else would you do something like this? If we were to do better evaluations on mentally ill people instead of letting them just roam the streets we could probably put an end to these public massacres. Somebody knew that this guy had issues, somebody  knew he was crazy. If Obama could crack down on people like this maybe massacres like this would stop happening so much.

I don’t know. I don’t know about anything anymore. Not this world, not this country not anything. The only thing this country is going to do is create a lot of hype to calm people down. Because right now people are jumping at Obama and blaming him for everything. They’re saying it’s his fault this all happened. But it’s typical for every president to be accused when tragedies like this happen; so I bet Obama was already use to it when he first step foot in that oval office. Everybody knows that they’re just going to get us all pumped up by talking about gun control and how we need to make this a better and safer nation. Honestly, those people in Washington D.C don’t care about what happened a coupled days ago. They have better stuff to worry about. 6 months from now you won’t even here about this anymore.

I don’t know what the future of America is. But I can tell that dark times are coming. I know that I am supposed to stay positive and hope for the best but it’s time for America and its people to face reality. We live in a corrupt and twisted nation. Hope left a long time ago for America, but you will never hear it from us. U.S citizens are still stuck in their head that this is the best nation in the world. I have a feeling soon enough we will wake up and see what we have done to ourselves.

I don’t know what this massacre in Ohio is going to lead to, but one thing is for sure, this will not be the last tragedy that America will face.



© 2013 Brandon Watts


Author's Note

Brandon Watts
Thank you for all the support

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on June 2, 2013
Last Updated on June 2, 2013


Author

Brandon Watts
Brandon Watts

San Bernardino, CA



About
I'm just a 16 year old teenager on a quest with God to become the best writer ever. Follow me on Twitter @GodComes_First Instagram @b_watts22 Email me bran.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Brandon Watts


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Brandon Watts