Eric-Smack

Eric-Smack

A Story by lilfeather
"

Eric talks about his heroine addiction

"
I rember my first shoot, it was at that moment I knew, I had to do it again. Well, I didnt exactelly think that RIGHT when I got high, I wasnt really thinking at the moment, at least at that moment. I dont acutely rember what I was thinking, if I was thinking. You would think, that by now, someone have noticed, with the nose bleeds, puking, and my grades dropping like they are. I had a B+ in English, now I have a F. Its the same with the rest. I think my sister knows, she dosent live with us though, she has a apartment on the west side of town. Im pretty sure she knows, but she dosent tell anybody. well, thats not inportant right now, im sinking the needle into my skin, and get ready for the rush.

© 2008 lilfeather


Author's Note

lilfeather
I have never done heroine, could you tell? Sorry if I got some facts wrong!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh wow, I can tell this story is gonna turn into something good!! I really like it, the whole drug thing. This is something a lot of teens will like. You need to work on the grammer and spelling a bit, but besides that, a good story.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
1 Review
Added on June 20, 2008
Last Updated on June 20, 2008

Author

lilfeather
lilfeather

About
Things About Me Almost all of my writing is based off of people in my school. My real name is Lily. Im just a kid, teenager, whatever you want to call me. I am one of the biggest Eminem fans EVER. I l.. more..

Writing